Chemical Engineer Recruitment 2022 – Honeywell – Apply Online
Honeywell chemical engineer job. Chemical engineering job opening 2022, BSc Chemical engineering job opening 2022, Candidates with bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering may apply for this job vacancy at Honeywell. Candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Chemical Engr II
JOB ID: req381563
Location: One-HON-UTC-2+4F ,UTC, 2F 4F, Sushant Lok Phase I,,Sector 43,Sushant Lok Phase I,,Gurgaon,HARYANA,122022,India
Eligbility Criteria: Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering with 1-3 yrs exp. in process design
- An understanding of engineering principles and mathematics
- An aptitude for, and interest in chemistry
- Project management skills
- Resource management skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Assigned projects will involve one or more related refinery/petrochemical processes and technologies and will include new unit designs and revamps schedule -A project , studies.
Key accountabilities for process/ project engineer will be:
- Perform basic engineering design including process selection, simulation and generate documents for design projects including Process Flow Diagrams (PFD’s),
- Perform hydraulics and other calculations for sizing of equipment, vessels, exchangers, relief valves and other miscellaneous engineering calculations
- Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s), Project & Equipment Specifications and inputs required to other skills
- Recommend and participate in efforts for the improvement of technology, design tools, work processes & procedures.
- Interact closely with Technology Experts, Process Specialists, Skills Specialists (Static, Rotary, Piping, Instrumentation, Metallurgy etc.) and Technical Services to come up with solutions to complex problems.
- Follow UOP procedures for the release and revision of process and project specifications. Make sure ‘Quality’ of all deliverables are met & also escalate issues in a timely manner;
- Develop project schedule consistent with project timing requirements and availability of equipment specialists and Design Engineers.
- Attend / lead internal and customer design review meetings.
- Compliance to Honeywell Policies including HS&E, HR, Legal Compliance, Intellectual Property Protection, Integrity & Codes of Conduct.
Editors Note: Chemical Engineer Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.