AIIMS Clinical Research Coordinator Vacancy – M Pharma Apply
AIIMS hiring. Pharma job opening 2022, Pharmacy job. Applications are invited for filling up of following posts in the Department of Pediatrics for research Project at AllMS, Raipur, Chhattisgarh purely on contractual basis. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Clinical Research Coordinator
No.of posts: 01
Period of contract:- The post will be initially for a period of 06 Months extendable upto 24 Months depending on candidates’ performance and project requirements.
Age Limit:– Not Exceeding 35 Years as on 27.10.2022
Consolidated Salary (per month) :- 1. Clinical Research Coordinator- 35,000/ (Thirty
Five thousand ) rupees month only
1. Master of Pharmacy/ Msc Nursing Candidate with Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical
Search along with the above essential qualifications will be preferred
Essential Experience:- Clinical Research Coordinator
1. The candidate should have a minimum two year clinical research experience in the medical field
2. The candidate should have a minimum experience of twelve months as clinical research
coordinator/Research officer / Project Technician I officer or equivalent as per ICMR guidelines.
3. The candidate must have experience in clinical trials or intervention trials forat least 12 months. (Clinical drug trial experience will be preferred)
4. Should be able to monitor patients’ vitals, clinical condition, clinical examination and
documentation in appropriate note sheets.
5. Basic knowledge of Computer iOB DETAILS Ensure that clinical research studies are conducted in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice (GCP) guidelines, and other applicable regulatory
6. Help sponsor/monitors in site initiation, monitoring, and close-out visits in accordance
with the contracted scope of work and GCP guidelines. Review informed consent document procedures. Help in study-related training to assigned site personnel and establish regular lines of communication with the Investigators to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
7. Maintain the quality and integrity of the site’s practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations.
11. Ensure accurate data entering and reporting via the online system
12. maintain site source documents, medical records and site liles
13. Interpret data to identify protocol deviations and risks to subject safety data integrity.
14. Good English communication skills. Good skills in reading handwritten Notes
How To Apply:
Candidates are requested to send there all documents as scanned copy to email to [email protected] for verification latest by 27.10.2022. The candidates are requested to provide the email and contact number of the previous project Charge too
r verification of their experience certificate. lt will be the responsibility of candidates to ask their previous proiect inharge to confirm the queries sent by us. Unable to do so ill make them ineligible for the post. On day of the interview, eligible candidates are desired to bring the duly filled application form in the attached format along with all original mark-sheets and certificates in support of educational qualification and experience certificate (if any), any one original photo bearing identity
Last Date To Apply: 27.10.2022
Editors Note: AIIMS Clinical Research Coordinator Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.