Tata Chemicals Hiring Chemistry & Pharma Candidates – Apply
Tata Chemicals announces job opening for chemistry and pharma candidates, M Pharma job opening 2022, MSc Chemistry job 2022, Research executive job opening 2022. Candidates with masters degree in chemistry and pharma may apply for the job opening at Tata Chemicals Ltd, Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Research Executive – Nutrition Science
Job Identification 575
Locations Innovation Centre, Survey No. 315,, Pune, Maharashtra, 412111, IN
Job Schedule Full time
M.Sc in Chemistry or M. Pharm. In formulation with relevant experience in Food products.
Experience -2 to 5 years in Product / Application Development (F&B)
Hands-on experience and ability to design and execute lab experiments / pilot scale.
Discipline of meticulous planning and documentation of all scientific work.
- Hands-on experience in handling DSC, FT-IR, Moisture analyzer, Texture analyzer, HPLC, UV-Vis spectrophotometer etc.
- Hands-on experience spray dryer, fluidized bed dryer, coating equipment, blenders etc.
- Flexibility to explore various new emerging areas of the food technology frontiers, food & nutraceutical ingredients and naturals/phyto extract.
- Good understanding of the products attributes and structures.
Role and Responsibilities
Enabling Science and Technology Development:
- Execution of lab trial batches for developing new products, application products and formulation with Nutraceutical Ingredients with existing or new technology for Food & Beverages domain.
- Execution of lab trails batches with focusing on development of functional ingredient through technology like encapsulation, coating and other formulation platform technology.
- Physico-chemical and functional properties evaluation for the develop products, formulation and comparison with market products/benchmark products as applicable.
- Support in developing process for Functionally improved Ingredients
- Supporting formulation development of Nutraceutical and phyto-extract product formulation.
- Execute food sensorial and taste assessment by trained and untrained panels.
Support in implementing the concepts for identified areas will include new product, process and technology development.
- Support quality enhancement and continuous improvement products and processes.
- Support in executing scale up the pilot/commercial process for the new products/ application products.
- Maintaining the lab infrastructure, instruments and their regular maintenance.
- Identifying future lab infrastructure requirement.
- Responsible for smooth and safe functioning of the laboratory and execution of all experiments with very high level of scientific rigor and integrity.
- Ensuring proper documentation of all the scientific and technical work carried out by the category team.
- Inventory and materials management for application and new product development work.
Editors Note: Tata Chemicals Hiring Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.