Colgate Chemistry & Pharmacy Associate Vacancy – Apply Online
Colgate hiring Oral Care Associate/Consultant. Pharmacy job opening 2022. Pharmacy Oral Care Associate/Consultant job opening 2022. B Pharmacy job opening 2022. Chemistry Oral Care Associate/Consultant vacancy. Candidates with bachelor’s degree in pharmacy may apply for the job vacancy at Colgate. Check out all the details
Job Title: Oral Care Associate/Consultant
Location & Id: # 145086 – Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Pharmacy, or Health Science, Marketing, Business Administration
- At least 1 year in similar positions
- At least 2 years Sales experience (Dental or Oral Care sales, Healthcare sales,
- Pharmaceutical sales, consumer goods )
- Intermediate English level
Office/Google tools proficiency
What you will do
- Develop strong relationships and rapports with dental professionals and dental schools driving usage, recommendation and prescription of Colgate products.
- Driving Professional Sales of the concerned area,managing Direct and Indirect Stockists and Dental dealers,pharmacies for generation of Sales Revenue month on month basis.
- Demand generation for therapeutic products in pharmacies & drugstores in the territory assigned and achieve key performance indicators and sales professional products in dental channels.
- Represent Colgate at dental conventions and activities within dental communities, dental schools and associations.
- Act as a primary resource for in depth oral health knowledge and understanding of dental professionals needs to influence and drive strong opportunities behind our brands and business goals.
- Active execution of the digital transformation including C4C-SAP Marketing Cloud
- Lead the design and execution of Professional Marketing strategy and oriented to strengthen Colgate’s brand equity among Dentists and consumption building.
- Understand and analyze company, channel, category, consumer and shopper data effectively
- Drive excellent execution of the support plan
- Helps build recommendations and brand equity through events and best practices.
- Professionals recommendations (such as samples delivery)
- Prepares progress reports for project status to upper management & key stakeholders
- Measures, analyzes and reports on the effectiveness of marketing activities.
Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
As a Professional Oral Care Consultant you are a key player of our Professional Oral Care team responsible for influencing and building long-term partnerships with dental professionals to make Colgate oral care products an integral part of their practice, ensuring that Colgate is the brand they personally use, use in their dental office, actively recommend and prescribe most often to their patients.
Editors Note: Colgate Chemistry & Pharmacy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.