Govt NDDB MSc Chemistry Job Opening – Scientist Post
Scientist post vacancy 2022 at Govt NDDB, Apply Online. Chemistry scientist job at National Dairy Development Board. NDDB is hiring chemistry candidates for scientist vacancies. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same below.
Job Title: Scientist – I
Location: Anand, Gujarat and the candidates should be ready to work Anywhere in India.
Description NDDB offers an excellent learning environment with considerable freedom for creative and innovative activities. We are looking for a young and energetic Scientist for Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF) laboratory.
Job Category CALF Laboratory
Qualification & Experience
The incumbent should have a Master’s degree in Chemistry (any discipline)
The candidate shall have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in the residue/contaminant testing and method development of Dairy products/food/agricultural products/ water using LCMSMS. Candidates who has qualified FSSAI- Food Analyst examination will have an added advantage.
Other Essential attributes and skills
- Perform analysis of samples for assigned parameters & reporting of results of antibiotics, pesticide residues, contaminants & toxins as per the requirements of FSSAI, APEDA, BIS and EIC, EU in various types of food & Agro products by using LCMS/MS independently.
- Perform required method’s validation and verification as per the guidelines of (EU) 2021/808, SANTE 11312/2021
- Understanding of ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
- Understanding Statistical analysis /tools /packages for routine quality control evaluation.
- Working as per timelines and handle work pressure
- Research & innovation oriented and creative & strategic thinking.
- Integrity, professionalism, adaptability, quick & continuous learner, effective in building relationship and team work.
- Capable of persuading, resolving conflicts and other problems.
- Good communication and presentation skills and proficiency in English.
Responsible for timely testing of Food, water & other agricultural products, method development, method standardizations, validation & verifications on LCMSMS; training of juniors, attending quality audits, ensuring compliance of laboratory operations to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 & other regulatory agencies guidelines.
Key roles and Responsibility
- Perform analysis of samples for assigned parameters & processing results from LCMSMS for antibiotics & pesticides residues, illegal dyes, toxins/ other emerging contaminants and vitamins as per the requirements of FSSAI, APEDA, BIS, EIC and other foreign countries regulatory requirements in various types of food & Agri. products and water.
- Development of new methods of residue on LCMSMS and its validation/ verification to meet new customer/ regulatory requirements. Supervising the work of juniors.
- Proper storage, maintenance, usage and documentation of Certified reference material (CRM), Standard reference material (SRM) and chemicals. Ensuring availability of valid CRMs as per scope of accreditation and laboratory work.
- Preparation of required standard operating procedures (SOPs) & work instructions (WIs) and other technical-related documents.
- Implement quality assurance/quality control (QC) program, estimation of MU, maintain technical & quality records, storage/ retention of samples as per procedure, maintence of equipment, procurement of consumables, calibration/ system suitability checks, vetting analytical data, data transfer, ensure scope enhancement to meet the accreditation criteria of NABL and recognition criteria of regulatory bodies like BIS, APEDA, FSSAI & EIC, etc.
- Compliance with laboratory safety requirements, maintaining related records, good housekeeping and maintaining required environmental conditions as per test method.
Perform assigned analytical research work, support PT team, internal audit, initiating Kaizen, risk assessment, CAPA, result interpretation, report preparation and paper publication.
- Support business development activity through technical inputs.
- Selected candidates would be required to work in night and other shifts.
- Any other task assigned by Group Head/Reporting Officer.
Last date of receiving the updated online applications is 05 September 2022.
(Candidates above 30 years of age as on 01 August 2022 need not apply)
The position is on a fixed-term employment for a period of 5 years which is renewable.
Click Here To Apply Online
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Govt NDDB MSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.
Name umashankar Yadav qualifications m.sc chemistry