B Pharma QA Executive Vacancy @ Novartis – Apply Online
Novartis Hiring candidates with B pharma and M Pharma degree may apply for the job vacancy at Novartis. Candidates with bachelor’s and master’s degree in pharma may apply for the job vacancy at Novartis. Novartis job opening 20222. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Executive QA
Job ID 350188BR
What you’ll bring to the role:
• M. Pharm/B. Pharm. from reputed institute with more than 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical company.
• Having good interpersonal skills and stakeholder management.
• Experience in Shop floor activities, QMS, Audit & Other GMP activities, Engineering services, Quality decision making, Knowledge of production systems, IT Applications & tools, TQM and related industry GxP standards and processes.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure and coordinate that QA activities are being done as per laid down procedure. To ensure that Production adheres to GMP standards, procedures, and systems in all respects of manufacturing including storage. Monitoring of product quality, in-process control, and manufacturing environment. Ensure effective implementation of the Quality system and procedure as per cGMP requirement at shop floor, warehouse, and engineering along with documentation. Investigation of the complaint, deviation, and OOS to ensure appropriate root cause analysis and CAPA plan.
• Review all BMR, and BPR for their correctness and retention until destruction. Review of quality records in a periodical basis and review of analytical data in COA. Issuance of BMR, BPR, Cleaning checklists, Logbook, and Labels as per requirement.
• Sampling of FG control samples, stability samples and other samples as per requirement along with related documentation. Responsible for alarm review and trending as and when required.
• Training of new employees, system practices and procedure to develop competency. Review and approval of executed batch manufacturing, packaging documents & other quality documents. Handling of material on shop floor through approval for MRN, LRN, and MRQN.
• Submission of In-process analysis report from QC to production after review. Handling of non-conformance. Online stage wise BMR/BPR review.
• Handling of SAP & track wise activity as per Quality Assurance procedure. Approval of line clearance during product changes over/ Batch change over.
• To ensure the Environment, Health and Safety related activities are completed.
• To report near miss and incidences as observed as per EHS requirement. To ensure data integrity compliances at the site and while performing activities
Editors Note: B Pharma QA Executive Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.