Chemistry Project Assistant Recruitment @ IISER Tirupati – Applications Invited
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Job Title: Project Assistant
Project Title: Development of Asymmetric Michael-Ene Cyclization of 1,7-
dienes and Total Synthesis of Ilicicolin H and Hirsutine.
Funding Agency DST-SERB, Govt. of India.
Principal Investigator Dr. KIRAN KUMAR PULUKURI
Project Code 30220087
Eligbility Criteria: B.Sc. in Chemistry (minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade)
with Physics and Mathematics or equivalent degree.
• M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry/ General Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry with minimum of 60% marks.
• Candidates having basic knowledge of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics at least up to their B.Sc. level are preferred.
Fellowship Rs. 20,000
No. of post One (1)
Tenure The position is temporary for a period of 4 months. The position is
co-terminus with the project.
Age Not more than 50 years as on closing date of advertisement.
How to Apply: –
1. Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format
available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to
[email protected] on or before the last date i.e. 5.00 P.M. on 16th August 2022.
Please mention the name of the Post and Post Code in the subject line of the email.
Note: (Sending only resumes/CV by email will not be considered a complete
2. List of shortlisted candidates for the further selection process will be notified through email only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form. (Tentative Interview date: August 21st, 2022 via virtual mode).
3. Recent passport-size photographs and photocopies of relevant certificates and other
testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, etc. will be collected at an
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or
compensation on termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding
Agency or in IISER Tirupati.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the funding agency’s terms and conditions, particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of
same does not entitle candidates to be called for an interview. Where a number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates to mention all their qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
7. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be
treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
10. Candidates selected for this position can also apply for the regular Ph.D. program of IISER
Tirupati, provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
Last date 5.00 P.M. on 16th August 2022
Editors Note: Chemistry Project Assistant Recruitment BSc & MSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.