Emerson Chemical Engineering Job Vacancy – Analytics Engineer
Emerson announces job opening for chemical engineering candidates. Chemical engineering job opening for the post of Application Engineer. Application Engineer job vacancy 2022. Chemical engineering job 2022, Senior Application engineer job opening. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Application Engineer/Senior Application engineer – LBP Support
Location: CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU, India
Job Identification 22018454
Job Category Business Support
Eligibility Criteria & Skills:
1) Chemical Engineering.
2) Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time Management
- Problem Solving and Customer Focus
Years of Experience : 3 Years
- To Prepare Technical and Commercial quotations for Flow controls projects in Asia Pacific and to handle KOB2/KOB3.
- Prepare order files upon project award and engage in post-order activities until shipment.
- Should be an effective team player and need a quick turnaround
1) Review project specifications and prepare preliminary guidelines & deviation/clarification sheet.
2) Perform sizing and selection with Fisher sizing program using customer data and choose the right valve for the application.
3) Co-ordinate with Industry support team as when required for special applications/prices and attend quote strategy meetings.
4) Prepare technical and commercial quotations.
5) Participate in scheduled calls with Sales office/LBP’s and resolve project queries.
6) Support project revisions from Customers.
7) Support team members to ensure on-time project submission.
8) Engaging with Special Product Group (SPG) for the special prices for exotic materials and special testing requirements.
Last Date To Apply: 07/12/2022
Click Here To Apply Online
Editors Note: Emerson Chemical Engineering Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.