Schrödinger M Pharma Job Vacancy – Associate Scientist Post
Schrödinger is a leading technology company that develops state-of-the-art chemical simulation software for use in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and materials science research. Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science. We set the record for the largest scientific cloud computing run, and our software suites continue to transform the design of therapeutics and materials. FEP+, WaterMap, Glide, Maestro, and LiveDesign are just a few examples of the applications we’ve created.
They are looking for a resourceful candidate to join our team based out of the firm’s office in Hyderabad, India. The position requires providing instant as well as thorough support to customers worldwide in licensing our software.
Job Title: RST Support – Associate Scientist
Location – Hyderabad
- Master’s degree in any scientific discipline like M.Pharma, M.Sc, Pharm. (MBA)
- Familiar with Windows OS and Microsoft Office / Google Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized, and able to prioritize tasks to maximize efficiency
- A self-starter who can identify and quickly troubleshoot issues
What you will do day-to-day:
- Work directly with customers while collaborating with internal account managers, support team, and other scientific teams to process incoming website accounts and sales leads
- Manage registrations of the candidates taking various online courses offered by Schrodinger
- Create and manage educational content for internal and customer use like making scientific educational videos, tutorials, flyers, etc.
Editors Note: Schrödinger M Pharma Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.