PPD D Pharma Clinical Scientist Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online
PPD invites pharma candidates who have diploma degree. D Pharma job opening 2022. Clinical Scientist job opening 2022. Pharma Clinical Scientist job vacancy 2022. D Pharma job opening 2022. Pharma job vacancy 2022. Infectious Disease clinical scientist job vacancy. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Clinical Scientist – Infectious Disease
Location: Bengaluru IN Valence Block – Bengaluru – IN
Seeking an Infectious Disease professional with exceptional client-facing skills. Experience with mRNA vaccines and/or therapeutics is preferred. PharmD, Ph.D., or MD in a scientific discipline or related field required (clinical training and/or experience strongly preferred).
4-6 + years of experience (post receipt of doctoral degree) working in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiarity with the conduct of global clinical trials
- Knowledge of GCP/IHC and FDA guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- General familiarity with biostatistics and pharmacokinetics
- Expert in navigating scientific literature, interpretation of data, and display of data
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Highly proficient in standard computer software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
About the Position:
The Clinical Scientist is responsible for providing input into and, at times, coordinating input for clinical consulting requests for proposals (RFPs) and awarded consulting deliverables. The clinical scientist will also support the clinical trial RFP process and partnering with a feasibility and study operations lead through medical and data analysis to summarize the epidemiology, standard of care, and competitive environment for the given opportunity.
Strong teamwork skills are required to work with a cross-functional consulting team (experts in regulatory strategy, product development, biostatistics, and pharmacokinetics). In addition, this role will be involved in projects in partnership with clinical scientists who will provide additional training and guidance. This is considered a subject matter expert level clinical scientist role, with client-facing responsibilities, including:
- Developing, designing, and optimizing protocol synopses and full protocols
- Creating clinical development plans and strategic program assessments
- Assisting in the coordination of key opinion leader advisory boards
- Conducting feasibility assessments
- Providing competitive intelligence support for the PPD RFP process
- Providing clinical strategy into health authority briefing packages
- IND and NDA/BLA submission support
- Other global regulatory submissions as needed
Editors Note: PPD D Pharma Clinical Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.