Unilever B Tech & MSc Chemistry Job Vacancy – Candidates Apply Online
Unilever hiring chemical engineering and chemistry candidates for the post of Senior R&D Associate. Senior R&D Associate job opening 2022. Chemistry job opening 2022. Chemical engineering job opening, Chemistry research job vacancy 2022. Candidates with bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering and master’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job vacancy at Unilever for the post of Research associate, Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Senior R&D Associate
Job ID: R-36582
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Eligibility Criteria & Skills:
- Technical education: Chemical Engineering (B Tech), MSc (Chemistry)
- The collaborative mindset to work with Global and Regional teams
- Pro-active and Dynamic in response to challenges
- Works with speed
- Willingness to embrace Digital ways of working (use of models, Digital tools)
- Effective communication skills
For the past few years, the Global Laundry business has followed the strategy of Value Creation – growing competitively with superiority and with a significant increase in category operating margin. Value creation is important as to invest in superiority the category approach is to rebalance the investment in the formulation- creating ‘fuel for growth’. For 2022 the stated goal is to add 100 bps of margin in the fabric solutions portfolio. The main purpose of this job would be to support OTIF on 5S project Skyfall within the Fuel for Growth Program for Powders. Project Skyfall aims to weight efficiently replace alkalinity in powders; target of 50% reduction of soda ash in 3 years thereby delivering savings.
- The incumbent will be responsible for driving project networks for project Skyfall. The current role covers formulation, technology design, and execution in key.
- Towards this, she/he will
- Carry out experiments in the laboratory and scale-ups in pilot plant to identify and demonstrate feasibility of the technology.
- Work closely within GDC/cluster teams to progress technology to relevant markets with due diligence on performance, quality and robustness.
- Work seamlessly with internal (SEAC, processing) and external (suppliers) interfaces as required.
Editors Note: Unilever B Tech & MSc Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.