Unilever PhD Chemistry Research Scientist Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online
Unilever is looking to hire a Research Scientist in our Science & Technology team for our Beauty & Personal Care Category based in Bangalore. Chemistry job opening 2022. Ph.D. Chemistry job opening 2022. Chemistry job opening 2022. Research job opening 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Research Scientist: Materials & Modelling
Job ID: R-37823
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Ph.D. or equivalent in Materials / Physical chemistry with Computational Chemistry OR Chemical Eng.
- Track record/experience in (a) creating IP (b) taking technology to market; (c) deploying program budget
- Experience of working with colleagues distributed geographically and functionally
- Working in Modelling & Simulation of materials at atomic/molecular, interaction with substrates
- DFT (QM), molecular simulation (MD, MC).
- Evidence of strong leadership potential and the ability to deliver through others
- Good written & verbal communications skill
- Strong computational background in statistical mechanics and molecular simulation
- Academic/industrial experience in modeling, computation
- Familiarity with High-performance computing, Machine Learning
- Image processing, Programming language
- Build innovation funnel & claims (with IP) using In vitro / Vivo protocols interfaced with data analytics / predictive modelling
- Apply 1st principle modeling to derive structure-property & benefit relationships
- Arrive at DoE (e.g. via JMP) using complex combinations of physical/chemical parameters relevant to end product performance or benefits.
- Drive modeling-related project/s and capabilities to deliver Appearance / Cosmetic benefits through Material Physics, QM Simulation, and Cheminformatics & modeling.
- Build an ecosystem as a part of the capability-build for the programme
- Deliver business impact (e.g., iTO) through active teamwork/collaboration with S&T and Design stakeholders.
- Ensure Growth Mindset and Thought Leadership with resource efficiency, speed & teamwork
- Senior Line manager
- BPC S&T Programme team
- Global BPC S&T Genesis Field Leaders
- Global BPC S&T Category Discover
- Patent attorney
- External Open Innovation Partners
Main Purpose of the Job:
Sustainability is at the heart of the Unilever / BPC business, and the goal is to reduce environmental footprint, with the People and Planet Positive commitment. The role of the Science and Technology (S&T / BPC) pillar within R&D is to deliver breakthrough “Differentiated Technologies” using “Innovations 2:0 Big Bets” to meet consumer needs & preferences around the world. Two of these Big Bets involved “Advanced Sustainable Materials & Formats” seamlessly linked with “Digital Technology”.
Surface Engineering team (SE, within S&T) is employing materials chemistry and physics to cosmetically modify, repair or enhance the body’s substrates. Teams focus is to deliver faster and more cost-effective Innovations through Advanced Material Pillar using Digital Capability. The purpose is to build a differentiated innovation roadmap & impactful claims by combining (a) predictive modeling / in silico 1st (b) experimental data-driven Substrate – Material – Product dynamics. To meet our purpose, we need candidates with the unique combination of materials, colloids, modeling, and programming expertise. This role requires working knowledge across multi-disciplinary global teams and is ideally suited for an energetic, self-motivated, and resourceful research scientist. The candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative and a desire to continually develop their scientific skills.
Editors Note: Unilever PhD Chemistry Research Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.