Govt TIFAC Chemistry & Pharma Professional Job – Salary Rs 60,000/- pm
TIFAC Government of India invites applications from Indian Nationals for the engagement of Two (02) Young Professionals for executing the (STUDY ON TECHNO COMMERCIAL ASSESSMENT OF TRL-6) on a full-time contract and on consolidated remuneration (Professional fee) basis. The duration of the study is one year. The detailed eligibility conditions, experience, nature of engagement, terms, and conditions as well as
period of engagement, etc. are as under:
Job Title: Young Professional
Number of positions: Two (2)
Method of recruitment: Through online advertisement and interview
• M.Sc. in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry or M. Pharm
• B.E/B.Tech. in Chemical/Pharmaceutical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biomedical,
Biochemical and Biomedical Instrumentation.
The preference would be given to the candidates possessing:
• Postgraduate degree in engineering or a Ph.D. in the above-mentioned streams.
• A minimum of one year of experience in R&D/ Academia/ Industry/Consultancy.
Age limit: Below 32 years as on the last date of submission of applications
Nature and Period of Engagement: Purely on a contract basis up to one year from the date
• Collection and collation of data on technologies developed from public-funded
• Techno-commercial analysis/assessment of innovations, evaluation of Technology
Readiness Level (TRL)
• Desk research, literature search, Compilation of data/information, report writing, etc or any other related work may also be assigned as and when required
• Coordination with academia, labs, industry, and Government Departments
• Organizing workshops
Other Attributes: Candidates should have a good working knowledge of technology-based
skills on the computer, the creation of infographics, and the ability to work on ICT
applications. They should also possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Remuneration: Consolidate remuneration of Rs.60,000/- per month all-inclusive. No other
incidental expenses viz. transport, telephone, etc. would be paid. In case he/she is deputed for outstation travel, he/she would be paid TA/DA/local transport equivalent to Pay Level-10 of 7th CPC.
Place of posting: Full-time basis in TIFAC, New Delhi. The young professionals may require to undertake travels as per the requirement of the study.
Leave: Leave of 8 days shall be allowed in a year on a pro-rata basis. TIFAC would be free
to terminate the services in case of absence by more than 15 days beyond the entitled leave.
Term of Contract: The term of the contract for Young Professional would be one year or coterminous with the project, whichever is earlier. The term of the contract may be reduced at the discretion of TIFAC before making the offer of contract. After the contract is signed/accepted, TIFAC or Young Professional may terminate the contract by giving one month’s notice in writing to the other party without assigning any reason.
Confidentiality & Conflict of Interest: The Young Professional so engaged would be
required to maintain Confidentiality & discharge his / her duties with sincerity. In case it is
found to be in conflict with the interest of TIFAC, his / her services are liable to be
discontinued immediately without assigning any reason. Further, the Young Professional
engaged shall not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of
consultancy with TIFAC without prior permission of TIFAC in writing.
• The prescribed qualifications/experiences are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her to be called for an interview
• TIFAC reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit
• NO TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview
• Selected candidate(s) will be needed to join immediately.
• TIFAC reserves the right to relax the criteria (age limit, essential educational qualifications, experience etc.)
• TIFAC also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any
reasons at any stage.
• The applicants need to enclose the copies of documents for Age Proof, Degree certificate,
experience certificate from employer, No objection / relieving letter from the Employer (if
employed at present), any other document if deemed necessary.
Mode of Apply:
a. Register online https://forms.gle/wLsdaAKUMJbPHiCS9
b. Alternatively, the application form may be downloaded and filled out completely. The form filled in all respects and saved may be sent to [email protected] along with scanned copies of all the supporting documents ( file size limit -200KB ).
Mail your queries to [email protected], regarding the eligibility and submission
of the application
Last Date of Application: 20th May, 2022
Editors Note: Govt TIFAC Chemistry and pharma job Govt TIFAC Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.