NIAB Pharma Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Applications Invited
NIAB, is an autonomous institute under the aegis of the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the following contract position for 11 months (likely to be continued) for the Transgenic facility at NIAB:
Job Title: Technical Assistant
No. of Posts: 1 (One)
Age: Not exceeding 35 Years
Monthly Emoluments: Rs. Upto 40,000/- Consolidated
Essential: BVSc./ B.Pharm as one of the subjects, preferably with experience in the embryo or cell culture, laboratory animal breeding, and maintenance.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Appointment will be made on contract for a period of 11 months with an initial probation
period of six months. The contract is likely to be extended.
2. All educational, professional, and technical qualifications should be from a recognized
3. The experience requirement specified above shall be the experience acquired after
obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
4. Closing date of application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with
regard to age, essential qualification, etc.
5. In case a large number of applications are received, the in-house screening will be done to
limit the number of
experience. The screening committee’s decision will be final and cannot be challenged.
6. With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye-laws of NIAB /
Govt. of India rules/guidelines shall prevail.
7. Incomplete applications and/or the applications received after the last date shall not be
considered. NIAB takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit
of any application or communication.
8. Interim inquiries will not be entertained.
9. Amendment if any in the future will be published on NIAB website only
How to Apply:
a) Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website
b) The candidate needs to register on the website with a username and password
along with a valid email id. Already registered candidates may log in with the
existing username and password.
c) Mere submission of online application without hard copy (vice versa) will not be
Date of commencement of online applications: 12/01/2022
Last date for receipt of online applications: 31/01/2022 by 5 PM
Last date for receipt of printout of online applications: 07/02/2022
d) After online submission, candidates should take a printout of the computer
generated application form, paste a recent passport-sized photograph, and sign
on each page of the form & on the photograph.
e) This computer-generated application form (print-out) duly accompanied by self-attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, and caste certificate (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope super-scribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_______________” by post to The Director, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Survey no 37, Opp. Journalist Colony, Extended Q City Road, Near Gowlidoddi, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India – 500 032 so as to reach on or before the prescribed date.
Editors Note: NIAB Pharma Technical Assistant Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.