IHS Markit Chemical Research Analyst Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online
IHS Markit – Research Analyst II – Chemicals Analyst is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit. Please apply online. Interested candidates may check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Research Analyst II – Chemicals
- The candidate will have an interest in the chemicals sector, as well as excellent research ability and proficiency in Microsoft Excel (medium to the advanced level required). This is an excellent opportunity for young professionals with a limited number of years of experience to pursue professional growth as a supporting member in an established market research, analysis, and forecasting firm. Training on the industry will be provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry/engineering/sciences/math/business
2-4 years of analytical work experience using Excel and databases preferred. Prior experience in chemistry or chemical operations is a plus
- Very strong Excel, programming, and database experience and capabilities. Some specific areas of proficiency include:
- Ability to write, combine, and debug advanced Excel formulas.
- Understands methods for optimizing spreadsheet design to improve performance
- Ability to structure, format, and present raw/calculated Excel data in a clean and efficient manner.
- Understands implications of spreadsheet architecture on ease of use and robustness.
Ability to automate tedious tasks in Excel
- ‘Understand database structures and preparation of data for transfer to a database
- Working as a team with Chemical professionals in a number of global locations and who conduct research/consulting assignments on market developments and trends in the Specialty Chemicals industry
- Create and maintain chemical supply-demand forecasting models
- Work with product experts to identify key demand drivers
- Translate current chemical industry data and models into a new database environment.
- Optimize industry models to allow automization of market reports production
Conduct market research on India and SE Asia chemical markets
- Develop and maintain documentation for the model structures and functionalities
Editors Note: IHS Markit Chemical Research Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.