Clarivate Pharma/Organic Chemistry Associate Vacancy
Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science
Job Title: Associate/Sr. Associate (Pharma/Organic Chemistry)
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech./Ph.D – Organic Chemistry/Pharmacy
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Salary: Commensurate with industry standards
The primary responsibilities include:
- Performing various patent searches (for example, patentability, Freedom to Operate, patent validity/invalidity assessment) in the pharmaceutical/organic chemistry domain
- Searching in different patent databases and analyzing patent publications
- Searching and analyzing non-patent literature
- Perform various other types of patent analyses, such as, claims mapping, portfolio analysis, patent categorization, patent valuation etc.
- Perform structure searches (including markush/generic structure) on databases such as STN (Registry, MARPAT, and IFI Claims), SciFinder, Reaxys etc.
- Strong technical skills for comprehending complex technology concepts and critical skills for evaluating technology features in organic chemistry, pharmacy and applied areas.
- Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to translate scientific concepts into language easily understood by the non-scientist
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Self-starter, meticulous with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Prior knowledge of different patent and non-patent databases is desirable
Editors Note: Clarivate Pharma/Organic Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.