Colgate Analytical Science Research Job – Candidates Apply Online
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of connecting with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions! Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Sr. Associate / Research Scientist – Analytical Science
As a Senior Associate / Research Scientist you will be part of our ambitious team at our IGTeD center, responsible for end to end planning & implementation of planned analytical science initiatives in partnership with local & global analytical & product development teams for respective categories for India GTeD while being compliant to defined safety, quality & regulatory norms.
- M.Sc.(Analytical Science, Inorganic /Organic Chemistry or similar qualification)
Worked as an analytical scientist with a large multinational FMCG or Pharma organization with experience in managing business support
Minimum 7 yrs of experience
- Hands-on experience of operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of instruments – ICP, HPLC, GC, AAS, NMR & Autotitrators.
- Support analytical method validation, forced degradation studies, prepare method validation documentation and reports
Sound experience in CGMP & FDA audits
- Technology Fundamental, Technology Innovation, Product Safety, Regulatory and Quality, Execution Excellence, Analysis & Decision Making, Problem Solving and Business
- Presentation skills
M.Sc. (Analytical Science, Inorganic /Organic Chemistry or similar qualification).
- Coordinate the India business requirements end to end for Analytical activities in partnership with global and local analytical and product development project teams and to manufacturing sites across geographies and provide Analytical expertise to Oral Care, Personal Care, and Home Care stability projects.
- Perform and report the results of routine analysis, new product formats, and analytical method validations using Analytical Instrumentation in a cGMP environment.
- Analyze raw materials, experimental formulas, finished products, competitive products, and troubleshooting samples. Transfer analytical methods and new technologies in consultation with the operational manager and provide analytical support and training for troubleshooting samples. Follow written analytical lab procedures from global and experimental methods and published standard or compendia sources.
- Develop, optimize and validate analytical methods. Solve problems and apply troubleshooting to analytical instrumentation. Maintain, calibrate, qualify and troubleshoot instrumentation. Maintain accurate, up to date and concise laboratory records.
- Demonstrate mastery of knowledge in the identified scientific field. Stay abreast of the latest technical developments and breakthroughs by drawing on industry contacts, scientific literature, conferences, and patent filings. Build on technical expertise, expanding it in complementary directions. Use technical expertise and creativity to proactively identify potential problems and address them using appropriate resources.
- Share internal and external technical knowledge discoveries, ideas, and vision with colleagues through documentation, presentations, publications, and patents.
Drive initiatives to simplify and improve technical processes.
- Translate technical attributes into simple, Utilize statistical approaches to experimental design to maximize learning with the least amount of time and with minimum resources.
Be 100% compliant to all Product Safety, Quality, and Regulatory requirements to operate with cost-effectiveness and speed. Practice good documentation practices.
Building Future Ready Agile Organization
Should handle assigned business programs independently with minimum supervision.
Should be able to give & seek feedback on an ongoing basis by leveraging Colgate’s coaching program and initiatives.
Internal: Micro, PD/I&S, Technical services, Supply chain, manufacturing units and suppliers.
External: Global Manufacturing sites, analytical group & Quality Team.
Editors Note: Colgate Analytical Science Research Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.