LabCorp Project Manager Drug Safety Job – Apply Online
LabCorp Project Manager Drug Safety job. Pharmacy job opening 2021, B Pharma candidates apply for the job. Project Manager Drug Safety job opening at LabCorp. Pharma candidates apply. Pharma job opening 2021. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on rasayanika.com
Job Title: Project Manager Drug Safety
Location Bangalore, India
Job ID: 74737
Degree preferred to be in one or more of the following disciplines: Pharmacy and Chemistry.
*Safety experience includes actual experience processing AE/SAE reports, generating narratives, queries, working within safety databases, and experience with regulatory submissions.
7 to 8 years of relevant experience
EudraVigilance Certification preferred
- Compliance with client and global regulatory requirements
- Good knowledge of the relevant worldwide pharmacovigilance regulations and guidelines.
- Good knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) related to clinical safety documentation
- Good knowledge of ICH guidelines.
- Good knowledge of medical and drug terminology
- Work collaboratively with PSS Management’s team
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Good communication.
- Leadership capabilities
- Anticipate/identify problems and takes appropriate action to correct them.
- Knowledge of Medical Device Reporting desirable
- Knowledge of aggregate reporting
- Awareness of the regulatory environment regarding Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance.
- Good keyboard skills, preferably with knowledge of MS office and Windows would be beneficial.
- Financially intuitive
- Manage ‘Client’ or ‘Project’ specific PSS operations associated with products including the entire adverse events process: which may include safety data collected from clinical trials and/or post-marketing settings (i.e., unsolicited reports) for specified projects.
- Manage and process expedite adverse events to the required standard and submit them to the client and the regulatory agencies (if required) within the agreed/stated timelines. The post holder is responsible for providing this service to clients either as a support function to the client project groups or as a stand-alone business.
- Provide all clients, both internal and external, with the appropriate quality of service in a safe and cost-effective manner.He/she will be expected to comply with the legal requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, the COSHH regulations 1989, and EC (European Commission) Directives 1992/3 as documented in the Company’s Health & Safety Manual.
Editors Note: LabCorp Project Manager Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.