Syngene Sr Executive Pharma Job Opening – Apply Online
Syngene Sr. Executive job opening 2021. quality control job opening 2021, pharma job opening 2021. MSc jobs, M Pharma job opening. Chemistry job opening 2021, Check out all the details on our website rasayanika.com
Job Title: Sr. Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Baxter Global Research Center
Must have M. Pharmacy with 3-6 years experience in R&D or quality control.
Technical / Functional Skills:
• Hands-on HPLC, UPLC, Capillary electrophoresis, UV-Visible spectrophotometer, and other analytical instruments
• Theoretical knowledge in Chromatography and spectroscopy technique
• Able to follow instructions and perform the tasks under the supervision of the Team leader
• Preparation and Maintenance of all the documents
• Good knowledge of MS-office (word, excel, ppt)
M. Pharmacy/M. Tech/M. Sc in Biotechnology with 3-6 years
• Should have good coordination skills with other cross-functional teams.
• Good Team player.
• Polite/Good Communication skills
The candidate shall be responsible for method development, validation, and stability testing of large and small molecules. The candidate shall be willing to work in shifts.
• Must have experience in handling HPLC, UPLC (Empower-3 software), Capillary electrophoresis, balances, pH meter, stability chambers
• Must have strong knowledge on the development of SEC, CGE methods for large molecules and Assay & related substances methods for small molecules for different formulations (Injectable and Parental)
• Experience in Validation of SEC, CGE, Assay, and related impurities methods for injectable
• Experience in calibration and qualification of capillary electrophoresis, HPLC, and UPLC
• Shall prepare the raw data sheets, instrument operating procedures, and standard operating procedures.
• Handling of QMS (Incidents, deviations, change controls, etc.) for GMP activities
• Shall be responsible for procurement and inventory maintenance of Pharmacopeial Standards/Chemicals/Reagents/Consumables/Spares etc., required for the projects
• Shall adhere to the procedure of GxP/GMP/Safety and as per the procedure defined in the internal standard operation procedure
• Shall operate the MS office (word, excel, ppt), outlook, and other essential tools required for routine activity
• Good communication and e-mail writing skills are required since the candidate needs to communicate to client/external users situated overseas
Editors Note: Syngene Sr Executive Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.