Colgate-Palmolive Hiring Associate Analyst – Chemistry & Pharma
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
Job Title: Associate Analyst I – EHS
Master of Science (Chemistry / Pharma/ Chemistry related discipline)
1plus years of Experience
To contribute to Global Procurement and EHS for market claims and sustainability strategy. This includes maintaining compliance of products in selling countries, Maintaining documentation for various claims of products.
- Building strong knowledge on Colgate Palmolive’s Raw Materials.
- Ensuring proper documentation availability for Speciality claims /Not tested on animals/ ingredient of concern.
- Interact with suppliers and Identify challenges in receiving the information. Share the outcome with Global procurement.
- Understand different claims and not tested on animal/PETA requirements.
- Identify chemicals listed on the ingredient of concern (IOC) list. Interact with suppliers for confirmation of the presence of IOC
- Identify the gaps in the processes and suggest improvements.
- Maintain a strong tracking mechanism and quality control for the process
Editors Note: Colgate-Palmolive Hiring Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.