Waters Chemistry Field Service Engineer Vacancy – Apply Online
Waters, the world’s leading specialty measurement company that cares about inclusion and diversity is seeking for a Field Service Engineer to support the very successful growth of our businesses across (Hyderabad territory). Waters delivers benefits through innovation and people that enable customer success in the life, materials, and food sciences. People create the Waters difference. By engaging with our talented and diverse workforce we continuously evolve, develop and enhance our products. We believe in delivering innovative technology and system solutions to our valued customers to enable their success.
Job Title: TEMP – Field Service Engineer
Bachelors/Masters Degree in Chemistry or engineering or other science-related field is desired, will also consider applications with equivalent experience, training, and education
- 2 years of experience with installation, performance maintenance, troubleshooting, support, and/or end-user utilization of scientific instrumentation, preference for previous Waters product suite (LC, HPLC/UPLC, Informatics)
- Ability to perform effective system-level troubleshooting
- Understanding of the scientific application workflow along with the scientific software systems (CDS )
- Must possess a strong customer focus
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a diverse audience with specific customer needs
- Personal sense of integrity
- Effective time management skills
- System-level approach to problem solving
- Analytical mindset with a strong drive to resolve open issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a territory-based position with traveling within your designated territory, and occasional travels to other countries for activities such as governance of department, local business support, meetings, and training.
As Field Service Engineer, you are an ambassador of Waters and will bring to the market Waters’ products and services. The candidate will demonstrate a clear grasp of understanding the customers’ business and its growth plans and is able to take that knowledge and convert that into a solution and offering from Waters, with a primary aim of bringing “customer success”. This position brings a great degree of flexibility working in the field. The role will be designated to either territory and/or markets.
- Installation, performance maintenance, troubleshoot and support Waters’ product suite (LC, HPLC/UPLC, Informatics)
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with external and internal customers ensuring their success
- Manage customer expectations, by communicating work performed and providing follow up plans if needed
- Ensure customer compliance regulations are followed
- Deliver system level training at customer sites
- Manage service inventory according to Waters policies
- Issue field service reports daily to document work performed
- Maintain sound knowledge regarding the technology and customers’ application demands
- Work with Sales team in respect to identifying future business development opportunities and needs for service contract sales
- Ensure that quality system procedures and Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times
Editors Note: Waters Chemistry Field Service Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.