Chemistry Sr Project Associate Vacancy 2021 @ CSIR-NCL
Applications are invited online for filling up of position on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The detail of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under. Check out all the details on the same below:
Subject: Execution Of High-Pressure Reactions In Autoclaves
Project Title: Execution Of High-Pressure Reactions In Autoclaves
Sponsoring Agency: AIL
Project Code SSP302826
Job Title: Senior Project Associate
No. of Position: 2
Masters Degree in Organic/lnorganic/analytical chemistry or bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent; and (ii) Four(4) years experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services; OR ME 1M. Tech in Chemical Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent with two years experience in R&D in industrial and Academic Institutions or S&T Organizations and Scientific activities and services; OR Doctoral Degree in Science/Engineering/Technology from a recognized University or equivalent
Desirable experience, if any
1. Experience in handling high-pressure autoclaves
2. Experience in carrying out high-pressure reactions such as ammonolysis, hydrogenation, alkylation, carbonation, etc
3. Experience in handling analytical instruments such as cC, HPLC, GC-MS
Age Limit 40
1. Execution of high-pressure reaction trials in autoclaves
2. Conducting analysis of reaction samples using GC, HPLC, CC-MS
3. Developing method for analysis
4. Carrying out reaction work-up as per the protocol
Salary: (i) 42,000/- + I-IRA
Project Code SSP302826
Job Title: Project Associate-I
No. of Position: 3
Masters Degree in Organic/lnorganic/Analytical chemistry or bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology from a recognized
University or equivalent
Desirable experience, if any
1. Experience in handling high-pressure autoclaves and reactions
2. Experience in carrying out reaction Workup
3. Lab-scale distillation
Age Limit 35
1. Conducting high-pressure reactions in autoclaves such as carbonation, ammonolysis, hydrogenation, alkylation, etc
2. Carrying out analysis of reaction samples using GC, H pl_C
3. Carrying out lab-scale distillation
Consolidated emoluments per month
(i) 31,OOO/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through
(a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship(Assistant Professorship) or GATE or
(b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.(ii)
25,000/- + HRA for others who do not
The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project / satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be purely on a temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR-NCL post/fellowship.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our website.
2. Link of the website: http://iobs.nclures.in
3. Candidate should have a valid email before applying online.
4. Scanned photo/signature in JPG/JPEG format only.
5. Candidate’s Photograph File size must be less than 50 kb.
6. Candidate’s Signature File size must be less than 25 72 Readable scanned copies of Mark sheet(SSC, HSC, Graduation, Master, Ph.D., etc)
8. Keep ready pdf file of all testimonials.
9. Read all instructions title ‘How To Apply available at the website.
The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for an interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interviews to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field on the date of advertisement.
The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the website as well as divisional Notice Board on 2010912021 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Mr. Raheja email id: [email protected] Contact No: 25902150
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for an online interview. For an online interview, a URL link will be provided to the shortlisted candidates later via email on or before 21/09/2021.
- The interview will be conducted on 22/09/2021from 10:00:00 AM onwards online through a suitable medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco WebEx etc.
- No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
The application should be filled online before 17/09/2021. Late applications will not be considered.
Chemistry Sr Project associate job
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Chemistry Sr Project associate job, Chemistry Sr Project Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram, and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.