NIMHANS Jr Pharmacovigilance Associate Job – Applications Invited
NIMHANS will conduct WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for the post of “JUNIOR PHARMACOVIGILANCE
ASSOCIATE on Contract Basis” on 24-09-2021. The post is being advertised on behalf of
National Coordinating Center- Pharmacovigilance Program of India (NCC-PvPI) and the place of posting will be at NIMHANS. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: JUNIOR PHARMACOVIGILANCE ASSOCIATE on Contract
No of Posts: 01
1. Master degree in Pharmacy/ Clinical Pharmacology/ Pharmacy Practice/ Clinical Research
2. Pharm.D / MBBS / BDS from a recognised University/Institute.
Desirable Experience One year experience in Pharmacovigilance and good
knowledge of computers.
Upper Age Limit 30 years
Consolidated Pay Rs. 26,250/- per month
Period The tenure of the contract will be normally for a period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The offer letter and appointment order shall be issued by the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, through IPC authorized outsourcing manpower agency.
2. The salary of the selected candidate will be provided by the National Coordinating CenterPharmacovigilance Program of India (NCC-PvPI), IPC through the outsourcing manpower agency.
3. The desirous candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria are informed to appear at the venue mentioned on said date and time, along with their Bio-data form in a prescribed format below in page 3 and testimonials in original, as well as a set of photocopies.
Report Date: 24-09-2021
Reporting time: 8:30 AM
Venue for reporting: Neurobiology Research Centre (NBRC), Central Exam Hall, 4th Floor, Opposite NIMHANS Library and Information Sciences, NIMHANS, Bengaluru – 29. Sd/- DIRECTOR
View Main Notification
Editors Note: NIMHANS Jr Pharmacovigilance Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.