LabCorp Freshers Safety Science Analyst Vacancy – Apply Online
LabCorp is hiring pharma candidates with master’s and Ph.D. degrees. M Pharma freshers job, Ph.D. pharmacy job opening 2021. Freshers job opening at Lapcorp. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Safety Science Analyst
Location Bangalore, India
Job ID: 71353
Education/ Qualification: Masters in Pharmacy/ Doctrate in Pharma
Experience: 0 – 6 months
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Accurate math and spelling skills preferably with an aptitude for handling and proofreading numerical data.
- Knowledge of MS office Windows applications is beneficial.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
Assist in the processing of expedited safety reports (ESRs). This includes, but is not limited to:
- maintenance of adverse event tracking systems.
- set-up and maintenance of project files, core process files, and central safety files.
- assist with the reporting of ESRs to clients, regulatory authorities, ethics committees, investigators, and Labcorp Drug Development project personnel, if required, within study specified timelines.
- Provide administrative support to PV&DSS personnel (e.g. word processing, proof-reading and editing correspondence/documents, mailings, filing, faxing, photocopying and archiving, etc).
- Ensure all incoming faxed Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reports are appropriately stamped, logged into the departmental tracking application, and forwarded in a timely manner to the designated Drug Safety Associate (DSA)/Senior Drug Safety Associate (Sr. DSA).
- Where applicable, check the PV&DSS hotline mailbox regularly for reported SAEs and forward messages to the designated DSA)/Sr. DSA.
- Assist in the maintenance of files regarding adverse event reporting requirements in all countries.
- Maintain and distribute a weekly schedule for PV&DSS staff.
- Work within the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) system, including departmental Work Instructions (WIs).
- Build and maintain good PV&DSS relationships across functional units.
- Ensure submission of client-related documents is sent to the client within designated timeframes (e.g. SAE reports, ESRs, Safety Management Plans (SMPs)).
- Assist the DSA/Sr. DSA in preparation of materials needed for client and/or investigator meetings.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Editors Note: LabCorp Freshers Safety Science Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.