TIFR Mumbai Scientific Assistant Post Vacancy – Applications Invited
TIFR Mumbai Scientific Assistant job TIFR Mumbai announces job opening for chemistry candidates. TIFR Mumbai job opening 2021. Applications are invited for one position of assistant scientist to work in the chemistry TIFR, Mumbai. Chemistry job opening 2021. Chemistry job vacancy 2021. Check out all the details on the same below:
SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT (B) – ONE POST (UNRESERVED)
(a) Full Time Science Graduate in Chemistry / Physics (from a recognized University/Institute with the aggregate of 60% marks ).
(b) Knowledge of the use of personal computers and its applications.
(c) Minimum 1-year experience.
Age: Maximum 28 years (Age relaxation as per rules)
Desirable Qualification and Experience:
Knowledge of Chemistry/biochemistry at the undergraduate level and experience in analytical chemistry experiments desirable
General Information :
1. All the above posts are tenable at TIFR, Colaba, Mumbai
2. Selected candidates for Sr. no. 1 to 7 are liable to be transferred to other Centres/Field Stations of the Institute if required.
3. Higher starting salary could be considered for deserving candidates for the posts at Sr. No.1 to 7.
4. Appointment for the above posts at Sr. Nos. 1, 3 & 4 will be initially for a period of three years, including a probation period of one year. Continuing appointments beyond the initial period of three years will be subject to the results of a comprehensive review and performance appraisal. After successful review, the appointment is continued till superannuation age, which is sixty.
5. Selected candidates for the above posts at Sr. Nos. 4, 6 & 7 will be required to work in shifts.
6. Selected candidates for all the above posts will be required to work on Saturdays/Sundays and holidays, as per the exigencies of the Institute.
7. Prescribed age should not exceed as on January 1, 2021, for the above posts.
8. Selected candidatesfor the above posts will be governed by the National Pension System applicable to the Central Government service [unless she/he is already governed by CCS (Pension) Rules 1972].
9. Post/s for general category (Unreserved) – SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD candidates can also apply. Candidates applying for EWS reserved post should not be covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs.
10. Applications from the candidates will be accepted ONLY ON-LINE except for the following: –
i. Candidates applying for the above posts and who are eligible for further age relaxation as per extant GOI rules are required to submit applications by POST, along with a copy of the relevant certificate in support of age relaxation (for example ex-servicemen, persons with benchmark disabilities, etc.). [SC, ST and OBC candidates applying for unreserved posts are not eligible for age relaxation and should apply online].
ii. Applicants in Government/Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking must apply through proper channels. Applicants who do not send their applications through proper channel, if called, will be able to participate in the recruitment process only upon submission of a NOC from the competent authority. However, an advance copy of the application alongwith relevant enclosures may be submitted by post. Such applicants are not required to apply online.
11. Incomplete applications (online) and off-line applications without photocopy of certificate in support of age relaxation and applications received after the last date shall not be considered.
12. On-Line applications must be submitted by July 3, 2021, and applications by post
must reach Administrative Officer (D), Recruitment Cell, Tata Institute of Fundamental
Research, 1, Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400005 by July 3, 2021.
Applicants who are required to send the applications by post must superscribe the post applied for, Advertisement No. & a serial number of the post on the envelope. The format of the application is as prescribed for online applications.
13. The candidates are required to produce the following original documents with copies at the time of recruitment process:
a. Printout of the online application form.
b. Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card / Election Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License).
c. Date of birth/Proof of age.
d. Educational Qualification (all mark sheets and certificates).
In case Universities/Board award letter grades/CGPA/OGPA, the same will have to be
indicated as equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by the University/Board. In the absence of the same, the candidature will not be considered (While submitting original documents for verification, the candidates will have to produce the norms of the University/Board for conversion of grades/CGPA/OGPA to equivalent percentage of marks.
e. Experience certificate/s.
f. Conduct certificates from two respectable persons.
g. SC/ST/OBC/EWS & PwBD certificate (wherever applicable) in the Government of India format.
h. OBC candidates should submit a valid copy of the Non-Creamy Layer certificate issued by a competent authority in the Govt. of India format. The OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate in GOI format should be preferably for the current financial year on the date of closing of application or utmost not earlier than one year from the date of closing of application.
14. (a) Outstation candidates called for recruitment process for the posts at Sr. Nos. 1 & 2 will be paid single first-class (non-air conditioned)/III Tier A/C return fare for the journey by the shortest route
from the nearest railway station of their place of residence on the production of photocopies of
onward and return journey tickets.
(b)Outstation candidates called for the recruitment process for the posts at Sr. Nos. 3 will be paid single second class (non-air conditioned) return train fare for the journey by the shortest route from the nearest railway station of their place of residence on the production of photocopies of onward and return journey tickets;
(c) If you travel by air, you are required to travel only by the national carrier, AIR INDIA with the tickets purchased only from Air India website or Air India booking counter. The air-fare for such candidates will be restricted to the eligible return train fare on production of tickets and boarding passes.
15. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications and experience will not entitle an applicant to be called for the recruitment process. More vacancies may also be filled through this advertisement. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any/some posts herein advertised. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
16. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria. Recruitment authorities would be free to reject applications not fulfilling the requisite criteria, at any stage of recruitment, and if erroneously appointed, such candidates shall be liable to be terminated from service if appointed.
17. Due to Covid-19 pandemic, the Institute reserves the right to conduct written tests, skill tests, interviews etc. online.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: TIFR Mumbai Scientific Assistant Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.