Syneos Health Pharma Associate Vacancy 2021 – Apply Online
A career with Kinapse means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. We are a values-driven company with a supportive and flexible culture. You will work in a collaborative environment with team members who share their expertise and knowledge. Your personal and professional development will be front and center. We can offer you a fulfilling and challenging career working with smart, yet humble professionals. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Job Title: Associate (CTD)
Location: Gurgaon, HR, India
Job ID: 131968
Educational qualifications & Skills:
- Candidates may have a higher degree (for freshers) or a proven track record of 1-2 years in a pharmaceutical or CRO company.
- Familiar with regulatory requirements or guidance pertaining to the service line.
- Familiar with the clinical development processes including principles of clinical study operations and ICH-GCP guidelines.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of basic computer applications, e.g. MS Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel, will be required.
- Core competencies for this role include ability to demonstrate:
- Analytical capabilities with scientific and clinical data.
- Professional working environment
- Ownership of the work allocated
- Commitment to highest quality outputs, including high attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and pro-activity
- Effective team working
- At least 2 years experience in Pharmaceutical helpdesk support and coordination with relevant stakeholders
- Evaluates clinical requests and coordinates query resolutions with relevant stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge and experience with GCP/ICH and local country regulations(US and EU preferable)
- Experience in web-based data collection applications, different databases, and knowledge of key areas for compliance
- Flexible to different time zones and ready to work in shifts
Editors Note: Syneos Health Pharma Associate Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.