Clariant Chemistry Executive QC Vacancy – Apply Online
Clariant Post. Chemistry Job. Clariant invites candidates with a chemistry domain for the post of Chemistry Executive QC. Candidates having experience in Research and development field may apply for this job post online. Check out all the details
Job Title: Executive QC (32665)
- M.Sc in Chemistry (General/Organic/Inorganic/Analytical) with first Division from reputed university or college.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in ICP-OES / MS (Mass Spectrometry) and Stability studies in a reputed Pharma company.
- Sound knowledge of ICP trace metal analysis is desirable.
Analysis support to production
- To do the routine ICP-OES (Inductively coupled plasma – optical emission spectrometry) analysis for RMs, Intermediates and FGs as per requests.
- Management of stability studies and stability protocol preparation.
- To do the routine wet/instrumentation analysis work for the plant samples as per requests
- To follow the standard test procedures for the analysis of RMs, Intermediates and FGs.
- To maintain the lab instruments in good working condition and in the calibrated state all the time
- Timely documentation and reporting of all the analytical work done
Optimization of the resources utilization for timely and effective deliveries.
- Data interpretation and reporting to team leader
- All the activities are documented as per GMP and records are traceable.
- Training and Skills set improvement
- To get trained on all the techniques regularly used in the wet lab or as assigned by the team leader
- To comply and maintain all the safety standards as applicable to the analytical lab.
- To ensure that all Lab personnel follow the same standards
Editors Note: Clariant Chemistry Executive QC Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.