RCB Pharma Scientist Post Vacancy 2020 – High Salary Job
Applications (in online mode) are invited from dynamic, result-oriented and dedicated eligible Indian nationals for the Scientist contractual positions. RCB Pharma jobs, Pharmacology job opening 2020. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Scientist (Pharma Biotechnology)
Salary: Up to Rs. 75,000 per month (based on experience)
PhD with Master‟s degree in Pharma Biotechnology/ Pharmacology/Toxicology
Essential Experience: Minimum 1-year Post-Doctoral experience in the development of
No.of posts: One post
Age: 40 years
Terms & Condition:
1. The positions will be on contract, initially till the duration of the project (31 March 2021) which may be extended subject to extension of the project duration and at the discretion of the Competent Authority as per the requirement of the Centre.
2. The positions are subject to periodic evaluation of the performance of the incumbent and if on such evaluation, the performance is not found to be satisfactory, the contract will be terminated with one month notice.
3. The appointment will be on a full-time basis and he/she will not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of contract. The contract may be terminated by either party by giving one-month advance notice in writing.
4. The consolidated emoluments shown above are only indicative and shall be decided by the selection committee for the selected candidate based on his/her relevant experience and qualification. No other perks or allowances are admissible.
5. The incumbent will be required to conform to the rules and regulations of RCB in force from time to time and follow the discipline rules of the Centre failing which the contract may be withdrawn at any point of time.
6. The incumbent will not be considered to be a permanent employee of the Center and conferment of this contract will not imply any assurance or guarantee for regular employment in the Centre. The incumbent shall not claim for regularization or absorption in the Centre. However, the incumbent may apply for the advertised posts subject to meeting eligibility criteria for the post and as per institutional policy.
7. All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University.
8. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or produce „No- Objection Certificate‟ at the time of selection process.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. However, the outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per GOI rules on production of the proof of the same.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
11. Vacancy shown above is indicative only and the number may increase or decrease as per requirement and at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
12. Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for the selection process. Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called. The decision of the Centre in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
13. The candidates should submit a separate application for a separate post.
14. The incumbent will be entitled to leave as admissible to the contractual staff of the Centre. The unavailed leave cannot be carried forward or for encashment.
15. Age relaxation as per GoI norms is available to eligible applicants. The RCB reserves the right to relax qualifications, experience and age limit for otherwise exceptional candidates.
16. Any dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Faridabad, Haryana.
17. Candidate canvassing/giving incorrect information/violating norms in any kind, detected at any stage, before or after the selection will be disqualified with immediate/retrospective effect, as the case may be.
18. The decisions of the Competent Authority, RCB will be final and binding in all cases.
How To Apply:
The application format is available on our website www.rcb.res.in. Interested candidates should fill their applications online with the required non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) latest by 29.05.2020.
Refund of unsuccessful or duplicate transactions may be claimed up to 1 month from the last date of submission of applications, after that no request will be entertained.
Last Date To Apply: 29.05.2020.
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: RCB Pharma Scientist Post Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.