Unilever Chemical Engineering Research Job – Apply Online
Unilever is looking for a person with the right attitude and competencies. Candidates with one or two years of experience in product development are preferred. Chemical engineering job opening 2021. Chemical engineering job opening 2021. Check out all the details on the same below:
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future
Job Title: Research Associate, non-plastic sustainable formats
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry with First class from reputed institutes
Background/Experience: Proven 3-5 experience & expertise in R&D, formulation design exposure is preferred.
Technical skills: Good understanding on polymers and material science, colloid and interface science, formulation and processing development
Soft skills: Teamwork, multi-tasking, good communication and writing skills, creativity, ability to analyze data and provide logical conclusions
What do we offer?
Opportunity to work on brands that improve lives of billions of people across the globe
Exciting career opportunities in a global, purpose-led business.
In this role, as part of the Futureproof formats team within the Science & Technology, Home Care category, you will develop non-plastic sustainable formats such as capsules, films, sheets that deliver superior cleaning benefits to consumers while offering convenience at affordable cost. You will be required to develop the technology with the triple constraints of chemicals, plastics, and water to identify the sweet spot for the consumers via new formats. The key challenges to be addressed include: scouting new materials, developing non-plastic sustainable formats, meeting the cleaning action standards criteria at an affordable cost to everyone, establishing formulation robustness at lab &/or pilot scale, interfacing with various teams to address processing issues & identifying patent opportunities.
- The candidate is expected to work in the laboratory to carry out “on the bench” experiments & demonstrate the technical performance of product prototypes and formats
- The incumbent will work with the team to develop new products or formats to offer superior cleaning benefits to consumers.
- The incumbent will work with teams to build laboratory and processing capabilities.
The candidate is expected to use appropriate literature/patent/competition/supplier searches related to the projects.
- The incumbent will leverage digital age tools such as automation, simulation, and modeling to minimize experiments, maximize output & speed up program delivery.
- The incumbent will work with external partners and suppliers to scout for technologies and speed up deliveries to market
- The incumbent will interface with other Science & Technology, Global Design, Cluster Design, SEAC, regulatory teams while developing formulations/formats
Editors Note: Unilever Chemical Engineering Research Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.