Syngene Pharmaceutical Sciences Executive Job Opening
Syngene Pharmaceutical Sciences Executive Job Opening. Executive jobs Syngene job. Syngene Job. Pharmaceutical Sciences job, Candidates with MSc are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring Pharmaceutical candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Quality Assurance-GCP
- Specifically, review and revise, as needed, QMS policies and procedures to ensure the clinical development work conducted conforms to established Syngene corporate policies and industry regulations/standards.
- He/she will work in collaboration with a QS lead to ensure the QMS elements are following ICH GCP /Schedule Y and the required Syngene International Ltd, Corporate Policies.
- Ensure business and enabling functions/departments teams are following procedures and the QMS is operating effectively and ensure the QMS is understood and followed by all team members of Syngene Clinical Development GCP.
- He/she will be instrumental to maintain electronic QMS /DMS/LMS and content management / quality systems-specific tools such as SAP LMS, Track wise and Documentum,
- He/she will be instrumental to perform/ assist Implementation, coordination, training of electronic QMS /DMS/LMS and other QMS digitalization initiates.
- He/she will be responsible to perform Document control, Change control and management, SOP administration and Archives management activities.
- He/she will be preparing metrics and monitoring the health status of QMS and regulatory compliance to assure that Syngene Clinical Development GCP Quality systems are in state of compliance.
- He/she will be responsible to assist in preparations for external audits and regulatory inspections. participate in hosting external audits, as needed. Support regulatory inspections, along with Clinical and Bioanalytical QA leads.
- He/she will be responsible for preparation of quality metrics and monitoring/tracking/follow-up the timelines for CAPA responses, CAPA implementation status for external/Internal/vendor audits and regulatory inspections.
- He/she will support QS lead for actively track CAPAs and remain diligent to ensure the tasks are completed on time.
- As needed, assist team in developing solutions to problems and offer possible improvements to processes and systems.
Responsible for maintaining the training system for all employees by creating, updating and maintaining training curriculums in the LMS. Complete LMS administration tasks, such as reporting and performance monitoring
Archives Management :
- Responsible for performing and maintaining the internal document archival facility.
- Responsible for performing, managing and monitoring the archival and retrieval of clinical research documents and records with third party archival facilities.
- Responsible for periodically monitor the performance of archival and retrieval process and practices of third party archival facilities
Educational Qualification: Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences or related technical discipline.
- Good knowledge in Quality System Management.
- He/she will work in collaboration with a QS lead to ensure the QMS elements are following ICH GCP /Schedule Y and the required quality policies of the organization.
- Maintain electronic QMS /DMS/LMS and content management / quality systems-specific tools such as SAP LMS, Track wise and Documentum.
- Collate data for quality /operational metrics preparation using MS Excel.
Experience: 0-3 years.
- Strong commitment towards work, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team.
- Good speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Should able to work in team and flexible for working in shifts.
- Should be a focused employee.
Editors Note: Syngene Pharmaceutical Sciences Executive Job Opening. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.