SABIC Scientist Job – Chemical Engineering Candidates Apply
SABIC is looking for creative and resourceful individual, who is seeking to utilize technical skills in the field of Sustainability and Life cycle assessment to help business achieve its growth aspirations. The opportunities in this role involves driving projects and programs linked to LCA needs of existing and developing products and technologies to ensure informed strategy and decision making for business.
Job Title: Scientist, An & Ops, Sustain, T&I,IN
Org Unit Name: Operations & Analytics
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Environmental Engineering from an internationally recognized university (Advanced degree in one the above disciplines will be highly desired.
- Prior exposure to LCA modeling and LCA modeling tools such as SimaPro and GaBi will be desired.
- Preferred experience is 3-5 years in related areas of work.
- Prior experience in bio-based LCA studies, sustainability reporting, Scope 3 accounting, circularity metrics, ESG disclosure and ratings, monetization of natural capital, social LCA and related areas will be highly desired.
- Build Life Cycle Models (LCA) & develop Carbon Footprint estimates for various chemical processes and polymer products of SABIC interest.
- Keep abreast with recent methodological developments and demonstrate expertise in application of deeper and complex methodological topics linked to LCA including but not limited to social impacts, life cycle costing, end-of-life modeling methods, circularity metrics, science based targets and accounting methodologies for Scope 1, 2 and 3 accounting, ESG metrics, reporting guidelines for disclosures, integrated financial reporting.
- Identify opportunities for innovation linked to sustainability with exposure to newer developments in the field of sustainability such as green H2, electrification, renewable energy and feedstocks, carbon capture and utilization, etc.
- Be an effective and clear communicator and effective at simplifying messaging of complex topics to non-technical and concise communication. Proof-read external communications linked to sustainability for avoiding potential risks from greenwashing that may arise from inaccurate or non-transparency communication.
Editors Note: SABIC Scientist Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.