CSIR-CMERI Summer Internship Summer internsip program for undergraduate engineering students at CSIR-CMERI. Applications are invited for Summer internship program at cmeri. CSIR-CMERI invites candidates with a B tech degree in chemical engineering may apply for the job post. Check out all the details on the same below:
To offer opportunities to eligible and interested students to participate in ongoing research activities of the Institute for obtaining partial research experience in the field of Mechanical engineering and allied areas
Selection of interns from the applications received will be done on Criteria as described below and further screening process
B. Tech courses by May/June 2021 at IITs, NITs, and other of the country in the following discipline: Chemical Engineering
Duration: 4 to 8 weeks during Summer Vacation (May to July of 2021)
However, for other applicants, the eligibility criteria are as follows:-
- The student must be studying in a recognized College/University/Institute with a stream relevant to the R & D area of CSIR–CMERI, as mentioned above.
- He/she should have passed both his/her board examinations of class X and class XII with satisfactory marks, preferably securing 1st Division/Class. In addition, his/her CGPA up to the last exam passed in the BE/B Tech course of study has to be at least 7.5. The applicants must produce self-certified copies of these documents along with their applications.
- Applications are to be submitted by post or by hand delivery to the address given below. The envelope containing the application along with the documents as mentioned below is to be superscribed as SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME at CSIR–CMERI, 2021.
The Head, Department for Business Innovation and Skills
Academic Complex (1st Floor) CSIR–Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue
P.O. – Durgapur-9
Dist. – Paschim Bardhaman; West Bengal
PIN – 713209
The following documents must be submitted with the application –
- Original copy of the Recommendation Letter from the Head of the Institution / Head of the Department / Training and Placement Officer mentioning their aspirations and the date & period of proposed Summer Internship at CSIR–CMERI.
- Self certified copies of mark sheets/grade cards and certificates of all examinations passed (starting from board exam of class X)
- Bio-Data (as per enclosed format shown in ANNEXURE–I)
- Discipline(s) in which the internship is sought. [From the disciplines specified in 2nd paragraph]
- No phone call/email/personal query will be entertained in this regard. Students and their
Guardians are requested not to contact over the phone or visit personally regarding their application and selection.
- Application made only by the student/candidate without any recommendation from his institution (Head of Institution, Head of Department or TPO) will be summarily rejected.
When to Apply:
Applications must be received by the Head, Department for Business Innovation and Skills at CSIR– CMERI, Durgapur latest by March 31, 2021. The list of selected candidates (including wait listed ones, if any) will be notified on the CSIR–CMERI website by last week of April 2021.
Training Fees & Accommodation:
- An amount of Rs. 5,000/- (Non-refundable) is to be deposited by the selected candidates within the time period mentioned in the notification (to be displayed on CSIR–CMERI website by last week of April 2020) by means of NEFT or other modes of Bank Transfer. The Bank Account details of CSIR-CMERI will also be notified on the CSIR–CMERI website in the last week of April 2020. On successful completion of the internship, all the interns will be provided with Certificates.
- During their period of stay at CSIR-CMERI, Durgapur, accommodation may be arranged only for a limited number of outstation candidates on a payment basis, if available and a request is made well in advance along with their applications. Other students will have to make their own arrangements of stay. The decision of the concerned authority will be final and binding in this regard.
NB: Director, CSIR–CMERI reserves the right to accept or reject any application for Summer Internship in any specific discipline, or increase/decrease the number of vacancies in any year due to internal reasons and ongoing program/activities of the Institute. No further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: CSIR-CMERI Summer Internship Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.