IIT Jodhpur Pharmacology Job Vacancy 2021 – Applications Invited
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the JRF temporary
position in the Sponsored Research project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on a contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience, and other details are given below:
Project No. S/SERB/SUG/20190059
Project Title Multimodal Approach for Repairing of Brain Damage: Small Molecule Mediated Neurogenesis from Stem Cells and Transplantation of Regenerated Neurons through Novel Scaffolds
Project Investigator Prof. Surajit Ghosh
Duration of Initial Appointment 01 Year
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
Salary Range Rs. 31,000/-
Minimum Qualification and Experience Eligibility:
M. S. Pharm (Pharmacology and toxicology) with GATE or GPAT or CSIR-NET (LS).
Efficient handling of mice and rats, experienced in routes of administration (I.P., Oral and Intragastric administration ) including intracerebroventricular administration using
stereotaxy Neurobehavioral Studies and Biochemical studies.
Maximum Age 35 Years
Job Description Research in the area of Chemical Neuroscience
How To Apply:
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 22 January 2021. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to [email protected] (Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email).No need to send a hard copy.
General Instructions to Applicant(s)
1. The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 01 Year, and extension based on satisfactory performance but co-terminus with the duration of the project
2. Application which is incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without a photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
3. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letterhead, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name, and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
4. The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
5. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
6. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interviews and reasons for not being called for an interview.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
9. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
10. No need to send hard copy.
Last Date To Apply: 22md January 2021
Editors Note: IIT Jodhpur Pharmacology Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.