Johnson & Johnson Associate Scientist Recruitment – Apply Online
Associate Scientist Position at Analytical Development, International Technical Centre, Mumbai. Johnson & Johnson invited graduate and postgraduate candidates for the post of an associate scientist. Scientist job opening 2021. Associate scientist job opening Check out all the details on the same below:
The objective of this position is to deliver analytical services to various global consumer R&D sites. The position demands an analyst role to manage the analytical activities with a compliance focus under the supervision of J&J analytical team leader or designee.
Experience: 1 year to 3 years
Education: Minimum MSc, B Pharm, M. Pharm
Other Skills: MS office
Primary Location India-Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai-
Organization Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
Job Function R&D
Requisition ID 2005881283W
Key Deliverables of this role:
- Planning and performing analytical testing based on priorities and turnaround time
- Execute timely analytical testing for stability samples, test method development/validation, method transfers and other related requests
- Preparation of technical documents e.g. method transfer and method validation protocol and reports, etc.
- Participate in handling and resolution of laboratory non-conformances with related documentation.
- As required, author documents such as Global Change controls, Investigations and other similar technical documents.
Must have functional competencies
- Technical expertise related to chemistry, analytical techniques, stability study assessment and research technologies.
- Ability to plan and execute analytical assignments.
- Adequate knowledge of GMP, quality systems, SOPs and global regulations as appropriate.
- Technical skills related to the interpretation of analytical data and accurate documentation of laboratory investigations and non-conformances.
- Adequate articulation and technical writing skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize assigned work.
Critical Personality Attributes
- Ability to grasp processes and lab practices to independently execute basic analytical deliverables.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Systematic approach and commitment to assigned deliverables
Editors Note: Johnson & Johnson Associate Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.