Syngene Chemistry Analytical Associate Vacancy – Apply Online
Syngene Chemistry.Syngene Job. Pharma Candidates with MSc are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring MSc Chemistry candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details
Job Title: Senior Research Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Analytical Research and Development
Developing method with NMR techniques for drug substance & provide regular project support in NMR.
- Perform robust method development using NMR.
- Perform regular analytical activities using NMR.
- Prioritize the samples such that there is less no. of backlog samples, monitor samples to avoid duplication.
- Perform calibration of instruments, preventive maintenance of systems on a regular basis and document the reports.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.v
Educational Qualification: M.Sc.- Analytical Chemistry
- Candidate should have exposure on API analytical development
- Must have sound knowledge in NMR development in 21 CFR Compliance environment.
- Very good in oral & written communication.
- Very good in analytical thinking & have an approach towards solving problems.
- Have good eye in safety & compliance perspective.
Experience: 3 -6 years relevant experience
• Should have the capability to work in a team and ability to handle demonstrate a good team spirit.
• While possessing a good ability to follow instruction should also demonstrate innovative in his/her approach, good communication skills.
• Should be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.
Editors Note: Syngene Chemistry Analytical Associate Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.