RB Pharma R&D Officer Vacancy 2020 – Apply Online
RB is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Durex, Dettol, Jik, Finish and Vanish. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Sr. Officer / Executive – R &D Operations
Location Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Introduction to the Role:-
The role of the R&D Sr officer/ Executive is to lead and support the brands assigned projects under Hygiene operations portfolio.
- Master’s degree in Science/ Engineering/Pharmacy
- Strong Chemistry background from an institution of repute.
- 3-5 years of Strong formulation expertise and understanding of raw material chemical interactions.
- Understanding of chemistry of surfactants/detergents/acid/bleach and basic micro efficacy methodologies used to support product and new claims development
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, including cross-functional Project Teams involving members from Marketing, Supply, Manufacturing as well as R&D
- Organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Oral communication skills to effectively communicate his/her view to cross-functional and cross-cultural project teams or immediate supervisor
- Written communication skills for accurate data entry and concise documentation
- Timely execution of multiple project objectives within established timelines
- Ability to display a degree of flexibility regarding changing project priorities
- Perform other assignments as delegated by immediate Supervisor
- Knowledge with MSOffice Software applications
- Utilize formulation skills to renovate/develop and test new products/existing products, develop technologies and benefits to address relevant consumer needs in support of brand initiatives.
- Support multiple projects through the product development process as R&D representative.
- Execute claim substantiation in support of existing products and claims development for Harpic brand.
- Read, understand and apply relevant SOP / ISO protocols with regards to data generation for product registration. Maintaining accurate laboratory notebooks, following Safety and Good Housekeeping requirements.
- Technical problem solving and troubleshooting when required ensuring issues are addressed without delay to projects.
- Knowledge of basic laboratory techniques for working at the bench, understanding or interest in chemistry, surfactant or related science.
- Ability to interpret results from lab tests, conduct performance and analysis evaluations of competitive products.
- Maintain supplies inventory and order items when needed.
- Incorporate Category Quality requirements into plans, ensuring compliance within the team.
- Enforce quality mind by ‘Right first-time’ practice for working in the area by following documented procedures & follow good documentation practice
- Be aware, accountable for safety, health & environment in the workplace all time to ensure accident- free & good environment area of working.
Editors Note: RB Pharma R&D Officer Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.