IISER Tirupati Post Doc Fellow Job 2020 – Salary up to Rs 47,000/-
PostDoc Fellow job opening at IISER Tirupati. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
No. of posts One (1)
Project Title: Synthesis and evaluation of PNA-GalNAc conjugates
Funding Agency Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Boston, USA
Principal Investigator Prof. K. N. Ganesh
Project Code 30520074
Ph.D degree in Chemistry from a recognized University / Institute. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in organic/bioorganic chemistry of peptides and nucleic acids
Fellowship Rs. 47,000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated).
Tenure The position is purely temporary for a period of 6 months and the
the position is co-terminus with the project.
How to Apply:-
1. Applicants should send their application by email addressed to [email protected] attaching duly filled application form available below this advt. (converted into PDF) on or before the last date i.e., 25 September 2020 by 5.00 p.m. Please mention the name ofthe Post and Project Code in the subject line. No other application form will be accepted.
2. The shortlisted candidates will be notified by email for an interview.
3. Candidates should fully satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the qualification and experience etc. as laid down in this advertisement.
4. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information submitted / documents and photographs. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his / her own eligibility to the post(s) for which he/she is appearing in accordance to this advertisement. If it is detected at any time in future, during the process of selection or even after the appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed eligibility criteria in this advertisement, which could not be
GENERAL INFORMATION / DETAILS ABOUT THE POST
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency
or in IISER Tirupati.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
7. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Last date 5.00 P.M. on 25 September 2020
View Main Notification
Editors Note: IISER Tirupati Post Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.