PI Industries Process Research Scientist Vacancy – Apply
Chemistry MSc. PI Industries MSc Chemistry Postgraduate chemistry candidates are invited for job opening 2020 for the post of Research Scientist. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.
Job Id: 3587
Business Division: PI R&D
Department: Process Innovation
Position Title– Research Scientist – Process Research
Reporting to (Title) – Sr. Team Leader – Process Innovation
Level – E1 – E4
- MSc/PhD in Organic Chemistry from a reputed University / Institute from India or overseas with excellent academic credentials
- Good experimentalist with experience in industry for 2-7 years, preferably from Contract
- Research Organization (CRO) & Contract Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS).
Experience of working in process research
Industry to be Hired from
- Pharmaceutical/ Agrochemical
- Knowledge of Organic Chemistry
- Ability to efficiently use search engines like Scifinder / Reaxys, etc.
- Lab Experience
- Ability to interpret analytical data such as NMR
- Good experimentation skills
- MS Office Skills
The role holder shall report to the Sr. Team Leader – Process Innovation and shall perform research activities as designing and conducting scientific experiments, analyzing and interpreting results leading to significant value to the business of PI by Process Innovation.
- Actively imbibing the values and philosophy of PI Industries
- Efficient contribution to the overall success of CreAgro Chemistry by driving innovation and team performance according to objectives and targets being set by the Director and Head of Chemistry.
- Fulfilling requirements as set by Group Leader and Team Leader, e. g. within specific Research Projects
- Ensuring the security of intellectual property for CreAgro (patent applications, ensuring freedom-to-operate)
- Updating self with respect to chemistry knowledge through literature scanning to foster innovation
- Support the Team Leader with special focus on target setting and constantly seek functional feedback
- Work with the team to achieve and exceed targets within the frame given by the Group Leader and Team Leader of Process Innovation
- Keep self updated on the state of the art in synthetic chemistry development and techniques, while putting specific focus on innovative process research
- Continuous documentation and reporting of all research results obtained within the area of responsibility as defined in the SOP/guideline
Seek functional support actively from Team Leader
- Carrying out literature search by use of available tools (Reaxis/Scifinder/Patents etc.)
- Carrying out synthetic experiments safely, efficiently, capturing all the experimental procedures and data effectively
- Updating the Team Leader on the functional progress/issues of the project on a regular basis
- Constructive and active participation in all technical and functional meetings of the Team
- Support Team members by providing peer feedback
- Foster an environment of knowledge sharing within the Team
- Maintain healthy working relationships with the related teams and departments in Process Innovation
- Responsible for individual safety
Editors Note: PI Industries Process Research Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.