Pharma Specialty Care Advisor Job Opening @ Bristol Myers
Bristol Announce job opening for graduate Pharma candidates for the post of Specialty Care Advisor. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for the job via online mode. Check out all the relevant details about the job opening on Rasayanika.com
They are currently looking for a candidate to join us in the role of a Specialty Care Advisor who will be working in the field (Jaipur HQ).
Job Title: Specialty Care Advisor
- The role will be based at Jaipur HQ.
- The outstation travel is required for Rajasthan Coverage.
- Driving sales in the assigned territory as per the organization’s objectives.
- Potential mapping of doctors and institutions.
- Identifying opportunities at the market place, developing and maintaining good relations with customers, hospital pharmacies, hospital authorities, distributors etc.
- Organizing scientific meetings to enhance the company’s image, awareness about therapy area, products.
- Effective record-keeping, maintaining the data and timely submission of the data.
- Active participation in cycle meetings, NSM to ensure sales skills, in-clinic effectiveness.
- Product knowledge and competitor’s knowledge is maintained.
- Managing the process of hospital formulary inclusion to allow usage of the product in that hospital.
- Ensuring BMS values and ethics are followed while conducting business.
Qualifications & Experience
- Pharmacy Graduate/Science graduate/Oncology sales experience.
- Excellent knowledge of English & Hindi.
- Pharma sales experience of at least 5 years, with a minimum of 3 years of oncology experience.
- Knowledge of a local market (Rajasthan Region).
- Oncology experience would be an asset.
Editors Note: Pharma Specialty Care Advisor Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.