Sanofi Pharmaceutical Freshers Vacancy 2020 – Apply Online
Sanofi Officer Job. A career at Sanofi. Pharma Candidates with master’s degree are encouraged to apply online at Sanofi for Officer vacancies that are available. Sanofi is hiring Pharma candidates for officer vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online.
Job Title: Officer
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language
- Technical knowledge of Chromatographic & biochemical methods. Hands-on experience in HPLC methods for testing vaccines is preferable.
- Basic knowledge on GLP & Good documentation practices
Qualification & Language:
- M.Sc./MTech. with 0 to 3 years of pharmaceutical industry work experience
- Basic soft skills and documentation skills with proficient technical writing skills
- Technical Know-How on development & optimization of HPLC methods for testing human vaccines
- Adherence to appropriate standards as defined in Quality Manual, SOPs, ethical, health, safety, environment (HSE), and information security (ISEC) guidelines.
- This position may require very minimal travel.
- This position requires the incumbent to be available all the time on a need basis.
- This position will suit an individual who is able to operate with discretion and confidentiality about sensitive data.
- Awareness of safety regulations and for safe handling of chemicals and equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Participate in Project activities and contribute to scientific/developmental experiments for the testing of drug substances (DS), drug products (DP), processes within a multifunctional project team coordinated by a Team Lead/Department Head; Maintain and qualify equipment/infrastructure and operational aspects in the lab as assigned. Must have basic communication skills and team workability.
Editors Note: Sanofi Pharmaceutical Freshers Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.