Aurobindo Pharma Ltd Chemical Engineering Research Associate Job – Apply Online
About the company:
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd is a pharmaceutical company based in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. We are currently looking for a Research Associate – Upstream Process Development (Biologics) to join our team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute the development of mammalian cell culture processes, process integration, process characterization and regulatory compliance for the process development of recombinant proteins by applying quality by design (QbD), scientific and/or engineering principles and statistical process design/analysis and documentation of the same.
- Responsible for Scale-up, Tech transfer, risk assessment, and process characterization. Also responsible to support in QMS relevant investigations and process improvement for cost reduction.
- Ensure proper documentation of project/product information notes, Lab procedures, protocols, plans, experimental data, development reports, and technology transfer documents and as well as responsible for dossier preparation and review.
- Represent department and participate in project team meetings and discussing project updates with cross functional teams regarding project deliverables.
Skills & Experience:
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering/Bioprocess Engineering or Life Sciences with at least 2 years relevant industrial experience or Masters in Biochemical / Bioprocess Engineering with over 3 years’ experience in upstream process development activities for Biologics.
- Knowledge of cell culture process development and/or technology transfer activities.
- Proven track record in supporting cGMP at scale manufacturing operations, including problem-solving, trouble shooting, and successful delivery of cross-functional technical projects.
- Fast learner, adaptable, with enterprise viewpoint, and excellent cross-collaboration and inter-personal skills.
Apply online: Click here
Keywords: Aurobindo Pharma, Chemical Engineering, Research Associate, Job, Apply Online. Aurobindo Pharma Ltd Chemical Engineering Research Associate Job – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.