Syngene Chemical Science Job 2020 – Apply Online
Syngene Chemical science post vacancy.Syngene Job. MSc Candidates with MSc degree are encouraged to apply online at Syngene for vacancies that are available. Syngene is hiring candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details
Job Title: Associate Scientist / Senior Associate Scientist
Job Location: Bengaluru
Department: Discovery Chemistry R&D
Job Id: 10244
Educational Qualification: MSc (Chemical Sciences).
- Good knowledge in Synthetic Organic Chemistry and excellent experimental skills (success rate of reaction >80%)
- Handling of some specialized technical reactions including hazardous/exothermic/sensitive reactions
- Familiar with operations of relevant apparatus – instrument/equipment.
- Good Knowledge of analytical techniques and analytical data interpretation.
- Good communication skills
Experience: 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Able to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction workups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative (Tables Listings & Columns) TLC and operating lab equipment
- Assist the supervisor to take stock of resources (raw materials, solvents, etc.) in the project and report any shortfall and search literature using Reaxys
- Provide hands-on training and supervision to juniors while performing the synthesis of compounds
- Ensure that the samples generated during synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor/group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment
- Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and in a timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
- Ensure that the instruments/equipment is calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and are kept clean before use and in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately
- Ensure that they know the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms
- Always follow EHS and quality system requirements in the workplace ensuring individual safety and lab safety
- Attend all mandatory training and update training records as and when training are completed
- Always ensure confidentiality
- Prepare SOPs/IOPs/EOPs/OCPs when any new lab activity is identified or existing one requires updating
- Any other lab responsibilities as indicated by the EHSQ team member/supervisor/group leader.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Chemical Science Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.