P&G Regulatory Affairs Job Vacancy – Chemistry & Pharma
Exclusive Job: Pharmacy Associate Scientist Manager. There is a job vacancy available for Pharma and chemistry candidates at P&G – Procter & Gamble. Chemistry & pharmacology vacancy for pharma candidates at Procter & Gamble P&G. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Associate Scientist Regulatory Affairs; Life Cycle Management, Personal Health Care International-HR
Job Id: 00003762
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
Education: A minimum of Master Scientific degree in pharmacy, medicine, chemistry
Languages: Proficient in English language. Job Qualifications:
- Fresh graduate or initial regulatory experience (0-2 years) preferably in consumer health and preferably across multiple regulatory classification areas (health supplements, medicines, etc.)
- Strong motivation for dossier maintenance and product change management
- Skilled in working with complex Regulatory database
- Strong initiative and follow-through with accountability for work quality
- Excellent attention to detail, good communication and presentation skills
- Results-oriented and self-motivating with an ability to influence others
- Openness to change and ability to think out of the box
Description of the Role:
- Coordinate Regulatory Life Cycle Management activities for Cough & Cold portfolio
- Coordinate with Local Regulatory Affairs for roll outs (expansions to white space), variations, renewals, answering health authority requests
- Maintain Master Dossiers and compile, review, and provide dossiers for local registration and compliance to achieve registrations for the specific product portfolio
- Provide Regulatory input for Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSURs), Periodic Quality Reports (PQRs), and Product Data Sheets (PDS).
- Advise organization of potential regulatory risks in normal day to day activities and recommend compliant actions
- Liaise with Corporate Technical and Product Supply functions to provide the current registered details of each product.
- Ensure regulatory assessments are conducted for change controls in the Quality Tracking system
- Ensure that the Regulatory Information Management system is maintained and updated for all activities under role responsibility, including review of documents
Editor’s Note: P&G Regulatory Affairs Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.