Nektar Therapeutics Chemistry Job – Research Associate Vacancy
Nektar Therapeutics hiring Msc chemistry candidates for the post of Research Associate. Candidates with 1 year of experience in the Chemistry field may apply for this job post. Check out all the details on the same on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Research Associate I
Location Hyderabad, India
Requisition Number IN5101-3451-NB
- M.Sc. Chemistry (Preferably specialization in Organic Chemistry). A minimum of 1-year work experience in a research and/or development environment is preferred
- Previous hands-on practical laboratory experience is required. Must have a demonstrated working knowledge of scientific principles.
- Must be able to demonstrate basic decision-making skills.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills are required. Working knowledge of MS word, Excel, Power point, Chemdraw and Scifinder search tool is a plus.
- Must be willing to work as part of a team and demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Perform & plan reactions/laboratory bench work as per safety norms
- Handling of reagents/chemicals as per the MSDS & site EH&S guidelines
- Perform a literature search and share with the team
Characterization of intermediates and final compounds using analytical tools like 1H NMR, HPLC, GC and other instruments
- Assist in lab management, Maintaining the lab equipment like vacuum ovens, overhead stirrers, pH meter and ensure their preventive care
- Writing all the Lab experiments details daily, in the e-notebooks
- Keeping all the supporting data duly filed or documented
- Attending periodic technical training in the department
- Provide weekly updates and biweekly update
- Any other additional responsibilities as delegated by supervisor
Editor’s Note: Nektar Therapeutics Chemistry Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.