Sikkim University – DBT Funded Job Vacancy – Chemistry JRF
Sikkim University. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the research project entitled “ Development of Novel Therapeutic Lead(s) against Visceral Leishmaniasis through Creation of Privileged Diversity Oriented Synthetic (pDOS) Library of Small-molecules and Study of their In-vitro/ In-vivo Activity against Leishmaniadonovani” sanctioned by DBT, Government of India. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- pm and HRA (for two years), Rs. 35,000/- pm and HRA for
the third year
Eligibility: M.Sc. (Chemistry) with minimum 55% marks and valid NET and/or GATE
Duration: 3 years
Procedure to apply for the above position:
1. Interested candidates may submit a scan copy of their application in the prescribed format (format
attached herewith) through email to Dr BiswajitGopal Roy ([email protected]).
2. Email address and telephone numbers must be provided in the application.
3. The applications may also be sent by post to Dr BiswajitGopal Roy, Department of Chemistry,
School of Physical Sciences, Sikkim University, Gangtok-737102.
4. The last date of receipt of application 03.03.2020.
5. The appointment is purely temporary and co-terminus with theproject.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the Time and Venue of the interview via email and/or phone. Candidates must carry both original andSikkim University – DBT Funded Job Vacancy – Chemistry JRF photocopies of all the supporting documents at the time of interview.
The last date of receipt of application 03.03.2020.
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.