Novartis Pharma Safety Job Vacancy 2020 – Apply Online
Novartis BPharma Job B.Pharma Expert job openings. Pharmaceutical Jobs. Applications are invited for the post of Specialist @ Novartis. Career @ Novartis Pharma job opening .vacancy at Novartis. Interested candidates may apply online. Novartis Pharma jobs 2019. Check out all the details and apply online.
Job ID 289928BR
Position Title Safety Case Expert
Eligibility: B Pharma, M Pharma
Experience & Skills:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in drug safety / Development or closely related areas of responsibility
• Good professional verbal and nonverbal communication skills
• Self-motivation and proactive stance to work
• Sense of urgency and commitment for timely completion of activities
• Previous Pharmacovigilance data entry experience is desirable.
• Strong negotiation and ability to operate effectively in a global environment and across line functions
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assess seriousness, causality and labeling of serious adverse events and quality check ICSRs to ensure accurate and consistent Argus data entry from source documents and product and event coding, narrative writing. Conduct follow-up for missing or other medical important information
• Perform daily quality review (QR) for Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSR) to allow analysis of data entry/quality
Support audits & inspections preparation activities and support implementation of Corrective and Preventive Actions
• Working in collaboration with the Country Organizations (COs) and ESPs for literature screening process Functional oversight on review of global marketing programs and establish process for AEs collection with global marketing teams
• Collaborate with Trial Data Management team to reconcile Serious Adverse Events between the Clinical and Safety databases to meet joint accountabilities and enable locking of Clinical database.
• Alert the Medical Safety Physicians of potential safety issues and assist the Medical Safety Physicians in monitoring the safety profile of products.
• Member of Safety Profiling Teams to ensure that case reports are accurately evaluated and databased, authoring or contributing to Product Specific Guidelines for assigned products.
- Work with Novartis country safety departments, License partners, Clinical Safety Scientists and Pharmacovigilance Leaders to ensure that reports are accurately collected, evaluated and data based.
Editor’s Note: Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.