Novartis eCompliance Specialist Job Vacancy – Pharma
Novartis BPharma Job B.Pharma Specialist job openings. Pharmaceutical Jobs. Applications are invited for the post of eCompliance @ Novartis. Career @ Novartis Pharma job opening .vacancy at Novartis. Interested candidates may apply online. Novartis Pharma jobs 2019. Check out all the details and apply online.
Job ID 283435BR
Position Title Sr. eCompliance Specialist
• Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent Fluency in English (oral and written), additional language(s) a plus
• a minimum 4 years of relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry within particular in regulated functions such as IT Quality and Compliance
• Good understanding of global regulations and Health Authorities expectations governing computerized systems (CSV, Part 11, etc.)
• Good experience in the development, implementation and lifecycle management of computerized systems in regulated environments
• Experienced in the operational management of GxP solutions including its related technologies to support the operation
• Good understanding in system application management, its Quality support approach and industry best practices (ITIL, ITSM, etc.)
• Experienced in the development, implementation and lifecycle management of key computerized systems in the Pharmaceutical Development, Manufacturing, Quality, Commercial and Infrastructure space
• Successful cross-divisional/functional work with complex international teams
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
• The eCompliance Sr. Specialist / Specialist is responsible for providing Quality Assurance oversight and guidance with regard to computerized systems validation (CSV), operating within the framework of regulations (GxP, 21CFR11, etc.) and requirements defined in the Novartis Quality Manual and global procedures.
• Sr. eCompliance Specialist provides the needed operational support such as approving the GxP impacted changes, Periodic Review Reports, deviations, etc..
• Provides guidance to the project team on the CSV related topics and related information.
• Reviews and/or approves the global Computerized Systems key validation deliverables as a part of the eCompliance support to the GxP projects
What you’ll bring to the role
• Quality oversight of operational activities of GxP systems (e.g.: changes, Periodic Reviews, deviations, etc.)
• Provide needed support to meet the applicable Novartis and regulatory requirements for GxP regulated computerized systems projects.
• Point of Contact for all CSV related matters for GxP Global Computerized Systems and act as an interface between IT and Business for eCompliance topics in relation to GxP classified Computer Systems promoting a Quality Culture.
• Review and approve project related documents for Global GxP relevant systems including determination of GxP applicability for all Global GxP and non-GxP relevant systems
• Establish trusted partnership with assigned IT Function with understanding of business drivers, and provide the needed day to day operational support.
• Review and approve the GxP impacted deviations, ensure appropriate CAPA are implemented.
• Contribute for the preparation of VMP and execute the plan for the systems associated with the respective functions.
• Review and approve the Periodic Review Reports for the GxP computerized systems and the associated gaps within AQWA Q.
• Provides audit support as assigned and in case of CAPAs, provides the required Quality support.
• GxP relevant computerized systems are developed, implemented and maintained according to the Novartis requirements.
• On time review and approval of changes, deviations & periodic review reports for the GxP computerized systems. 2. Documentation supporting eCompliance and CSV requirements is in place, maintained up-to-date and can be presented during audits and inspections without delays and issues.
• Gaps in eCompliance and CSV activities are proactively identified, escalated and the development of mitigation plans supported.
• Client/stakeholder satisfaction and corresponding feedback.
Editor’s Note: Novartis eCompliance Specialist Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.