Momentive PhD Job Vacancy – Application Development Engineer
Research job opening 2020. Chemistry job opening. Chemistry job opening. Mtech chemistry candidates are invited for the post of engineer. Scientist job opening 2020. Momentive invites chemistry candidates for the post of Research Scientist. Check out all the details
Application Development Engineer, PC
Full-time PhD/ equivalent qualification in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering from a reputed University with about 5 to 10 years experience in a similar role in the relevant industry
Technical services and application development for Personal Care Business, IMEA region reporting to Sales Leader, PC-IMEA
- The ADE should possess rich formulation experience in all PC applications (Skin, Hair & Color) and broad/in-depth know-how on Silicone/non-Silicone ingredients for all PC formulations
- ADE should understand each ingredient’s function in the specific formulation; how to design/modify ingredients to make a stable formulation while matching original design; capability to scale up their formulation from lab to real production and packing units in customer site, especially color cosmetics which is very diversified.
- ADE should be capable/creative to develop Innovative concept/application with our ingredients, show our Advantage and Benefit to external customers/consumers and convince them.
- ADE should collaborate with our R&D team, contribute to NPI development through Selling Points exploration in applications and achieve the success of NPI.
- ADE should travel to meet customers in IMEA region based on need and provide technical presentation/assistance to home and personal care customers
- ADE shall be willing to work in the lab and develop formulations for product promotions
Any Home Care or Car Care application would be a plus
Editor’s Note: Momentive PhD Job Vacancy Momentive Recruiting Chemistry Candidates Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.