Novartis Forensics Manager Job – Chemistry Candidates Apply
Novartis MPharma Job M.Pharma openings. Pharmaceutical Jobs. Applications are the post of Forensics [email protected] Novartis. Career @ Novartis Pharma job opening .vacancy at Novartisinvited for. Interested candidates may apply online. Novartis Pharma jobs 2020. Check out all the details and apply online.
Job ID 280259BR
Position Title PharmINT & Forensics Senior Manager
Education (minimum/desirable): Successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Successful candidate must have significant experience in software programming/scripting for scientific data analysis.
Languages: Fluent in English, other languages desirable
1. 5-10 years’ experience undertaking similar roles in the Pharmaceutical Industry or others with a particular focus on applied da-ta science in analytical chemistry and forensic sciences as well as machine learning development and implementation.
2. Proficient in computational analysis of field measurement data with Python with data management and integration skills; Ma-chine Learning (PCA, PLS…), chemometrics, including coding, problem-solving and data analysis skills; Coding skills in Python are strongly required.
1. Extensive knowledge of data modelling and machine learning techniques (supervised and unsupervised learning, recom-mender systems, natural language processing, computer vision, etc.)
2. Extensive skills with programming/analytical tools (Python, R, SAS, Matlab, etc.) is highly desired;
3. Experience cleaning and processing data (structured, unstruc-tured)
4. Strong skills with data querying tools (SQL, DB2, Hive, Pig etc.)
5. Sound experience in vibrational spectroscopy (NIR, FTIR, Ra-man…); Operational experience should include manufacturing, forensic, QA/QC management, development or other relevant experience e.g. working at a regulatory health authority and/or law enforcement are a plus
6. Experience working in a matrix environment with global, cross-functionally teams: experience articulating business questions, using mathematical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data, and translating technical/analysis results into business recommendations
7. Strong ability in self-learning, entering new domain, managing through uncertainty in an innovative team environment: Quick learner, problem solver, working flexibly and in autonomy with solid written and verbal communication skills.
Passionate and self-motivated.
8. Ability to work in collaborative multiple project team environ-ment and ship production features in a fast-paced environment.
9. Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills
10. Customer/end result/Metrics driven in design and development: ability to manage multiple goals and deadlines
Specific Experience/Professional requirement:
1. Proficiency in computing skills including Python, data management including databases and integration skills: Machine Learning (PCA, PLS…), chemometrics;
2. Extensive knowledge of data modelling and machine learn-ing techniques (supervised and unsupervised learning, rec-ommender systems, natural language processing, computer vision, etc.)
3. Extensive experience with programming/analytical tools (Py-thon, R, SAS, Matlab, etc.) is highly desired;
4. Extensive Experience cleaning and processing data (struc-tured, unstructured)
5. Extensive Experience with data querying tools (SQL, DB2, Hive, Pig etc.)
6. Sound knowledge of multivariate statistical tools and analytical method development and validation;
7. Sound knowledge in analytical chemistry technology is a plus;
8. Sound knowledge of the enterprise products portfolios (Innovative Medicines and Sandoz) is plus
9. Proficiency in pharmaceutical formulation development and process engineering is a plus:
10. Sound knowledge in pharmacopoeia compendia, good knowledge of current legal and regulatory requirements and guidelines (ICHQ8, ICHQ9, and ICHQ10)Comprehensive knowledge of cGMP and cGLP are plus’s
11. Sound knowledge in analytical technology and equipment, including qualification and calibration is a plus
12. Good know-how in common computer application
Editor’s Note: Novartis Pharma Forensics Manager Novartis MPharma Job Novartis Pharma Expert Job Novartis Chemistry Specialist Job Novartis Pharma Job Vacancy Pharma Job, Chemistry & Pharma, M Pharma Jobs Pharma & Chemistry expert, M Pharma, Pharma jobs, Specialist post at Novartis, jobs at Novartis, Novartis, quality jobs at Novartis, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs. Follow us on Facebook.