ICAR-DMAPR Chemistry Jobs – Senior Research Fellow
Walk-in-interview will be held at ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand on 18/01/2020 at 11.00 a.m. for the following position under time-bound Project based at this Directorate and the details are given below:
ICAR Network Project on “High-value compounds/ Phytochemicals”
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry preferred/ M.Sc. Chemistry with any specialization/ Plant Sciences [preferably with Agricultural Science or Botany background] with NET. PhD degree holders are also eligible.
Salary: 31,000/-(consolidated) + HRA
( i). Working knowledge/experience in the area phytochemistry.
Duration: Initially up to 31.03.2020 and will be co-terminated with the termination of the project or earlier based on the performance.
Work Location: ICAR-DMAPR, Anand (Gujarat)
Terms & Condition:
1. The Reporting time is 10:00 A.M. for the above-said Interview.
2. The posts are purely temporary and contractual and are co-terminus with the project and other terms as per the guidelines for Research Associates/Senior Research Fellows working in the ICAR schemes.
3. The age limit is up to 35 years for man and 40 years for women.
4 NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer in case he/she is in employment elsewhere and experience certificate in original.
5. No.TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. The appointment of selected candidate will be subject to the condition that he/she is declared medically fit for service by the prescribed medical authority.
7. The selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment/absorption either in ICAR Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand (Gujarat) or ICAR at the end of the project.
8. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
9. The Director, ICAR-DMAPR, Boriavi, Anand reserves the right to fill up or not to fill any vacancy notified in this advertisement.
Note: The candidates should bring with them the original certificates and self-attested photocopy/Xerox of all the certificates for verification in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card and one Passport size photograph to be enclosed with the prescribed application while appearing for Walk-in-Interview. Candidates without Provisional M.Sc/PG/Ph.D degree certificates from the concerned University will not be eligible for Walk-in-Interview.
The application form and other details of advertisement are available at http://dmapr.icar.qov.in.
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: ICAR-DMAPR Chemistry Jobs Subscribe to Rasaynika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, Follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp for latest updates.